Thread: stanley cup

stanley cup

whos everyone think the winner will be? my heart tells me to choose the penguins but my brain says boston
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

B smart PT...

GO BRUINS WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Pens all the way !!!

i was scared shitless when the pen's went down 0-2 to washington and ovechcin looked unstopable but now there up 3-2 and ready to advance tonite with a win in the burgh. of course i want the pens to win it tonite and advance but if they dont then im going to the final game in washington which should be a great one

not only did pens beat washington that final game, they destroyed them. 6-2. im very surprised that carolina beat boston but now carolina has to face the mighty pens. its looking like the stanley cup finals will be the same as last year with the pens playing detroit but hopefully the pens take them this time

Lets see if Crosby can earn his redwings and beat detroit this year.

they need crosby, malkin and flurry to play there best in order to beat a team like detroit. detroit is just so good its sick. there dangerous with every line and can score on you with anyone. crosby is a great player who is very hard to stop but i think malkin is our best. malkin is so dangerous everytime he touches the puck plus he's physical

Tonight will tell the tale! its win or lose right here tonight!!!

i left for the carribean the day after game 7 but it was freaking awesome watching the pen's win the cup in detroit especially because it was the same year the steelers won the superbowl