Thread: steelers

steelers

what is everyones prediction for the super bowl this year? i love the steelers so of course im voting for them but it could easily be to new york teame(giants vs jets) this year to
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

oh man.. none of that p town stuff hopefully. most of my friends at college are from pitt too so they love the steelers, one of my roommates stares at the giants pictures for 20 hours a day.

i'd have to go with a couple long shots. NE, SD, and yes, HOTLANTA

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    oh man.. none of that p town stuff hopefully. most of my friends at college are from pitt too so they love the steelers, one of my roommates stares at the giants pictures for 20 hours a day.

i'd have to go with a couple long shots. NE, SD, and yes, HOTLANTA
    atlanta has a chance but NE and SD wont make playoffs plus did you see what the steelers did to NE? they beat the living hell out of them. they didnt just win they literally beat the hell out of them

No one here feeling the Titans? Only one loss and of the four games left only two tough ones...Pit and Indie...course anything could happen in the other two as well.

The TN vs Pit game in two weeks could be a pretty good one.

im definatly looking forward to that pitt vs tenn game. pittsburgh has the #1 defense in virtually every catogory but there offense isnt doing well this year. if there offense picks it up or plays even close to the way they did last year they would be unbeatable. they lost to the giants even though pitt's defense shut down new york's running game and passing but ben rothlisberger's 3 interceptions handed the giants the game. he seperated his shoulder during week 1 and just havnt been to accurate since and alot of times i wish we would throw our backup in.
    as for tenn., there a great team. there QB isnt the best by any means but he does just enough for them to win plus he dosnt make many mistakes. there running game and defense is awesome and virtually upstoppable. i cant wait for the game. pitt has an extremly tough stretch playing washington, giants, indy, chargers, new england, dallas. tenn and baltimore. there last 4 games are against dallas, tenn, baltimore and clevland and i would be happy to win 2 of those games. there schedule is ranked as the toughest in the nfl this season

took down new endland last week and now dallas this week. our defense is playing awesome and are single handedly winning these games for us

yeah i know they killed NE, i just don't like the steelers that much. you know i'm an eagles man (kinda hard to admit) and the only thing we have going is beating the steelers. i don't know what it is, but their o-line can't handle the nfc east. was it like 11 sacks given up vs giants + eagles?

almost like dallas vs giants when the g men gave up the same number of sacks for the season in one game

hopefully this concussion will keep rothlisberger out of the playoffs because i want that 6th ring and i think the steelers have a better chance without him. steelers defense is so freaking good that they can single handedly win games as long as qb dosnt keep handing the ball over and i think the back up will hold onto the ball better then rothlisberger and therfor gives them a better chance to win

hopefully the steelers can tear up on the chargers again then i want the titans to beat the ravens so we can seek some revenge on them from out week 16 beating they handed us. the titans are to cocky for my liking and when i saw them stomp on pittsburghs terrible towel at the end of the game i was praying ther would be a late playoff rematch

oh yea another victory for the black and gold. i was hoping the steelers would play philly in the superbowl and its looking like it may happen now. were going to have a tough time beating the ravens but we pulled off 2 close wins against them this year so hopefully we can do 1 more. it will be nice to see the steelers be the first team to get that ring for the other hand(6th)