Thread: Max.

Max.

just wanted to start a thread and see what some of you max out at.

Bench: 385lbs
    Squat: 610lbs
    Dead: 480lbs

Quote Originally Posted by CC10 View Post
    just wanted to start a thread and see what some of you max out at.

Bench: 385lbs
    Squat: 610lbs
    Dead: 480lbs
    What are your stats?
    Monitor~

Right now my max is about 250 ass to grass on squats (raw), 245 on the bench (with a shirt), and 325 deadlift (raw).

I've got a PL meet in a couple of months, so hopefully those numbers will change dramatically. I'm planning on using a squat suit if I can figure out how to!

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    Right now my max is about 250 ass to grass on squats (raw), 245 on the bench (with a shirt), and 325 deadlift (raw).

I've got a PL meet in a couple of months, so hopefully those numbers will change dramatically. I'm planning on using a squat suit if I can figure out how to!
    wow thats impressive. hopefully you dont mind this question and if so feel free to ignore it but how much do you weigh?
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    wow thats impressive. hopefully you dont mind this question and if so feel free to ignore it but how much do you weigh?
    I weigh anywhere between 125-145 when I am powerlifting. Right now, I'm much closer to the 145 mark, and I should be benching well over 250 at my next meet. Last year's best bench in competition was 237 at about 145 pounds BW.

Last year at USPF Nationals, I only weighed 129 pounds, and I got 242 squat (RAW), 227 bench (shirted), and 303 deadlift (RAW). I ALMOST hit the 242 bench press but I dropped my left shoulder just the tiniest bit on the way up. And the squat was easy, I had more in me.

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    My maxes:

Bench 235 raw
    Squat 275 5 reps to parallel raw (never maxed here)
    Deads 315 raw

Competition would be fun with you Lori!

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    I weigh anywhere between 125-145 when I am powerlifting. Right now, I'm much closer to the 145 mark, and I should be benching well over 250 at my next meet. Last year's best bench in competition was 237 at about 145 pounds BW.

Last year at USPF Nationals, I only weighed 129 pounds, and I got 242 squat (RAW), 227 bench (shirted), and 303 deadlift (RAW). I ALMOST hit the 242 bench press but I dropped my left shoulder just the tiniest bit on the way up. And the squat was easy, I had more in me.
    that is very impressive. i dont ever max out anymore but i found cheque drops to be the greatest asset. as you know, you will lift alot more motivated then unmotivated and the drops made me feel like someone just smacked me in the face 20 times before each lift and really helped. anyway, at only 129lbs those stats are beyond great.

how is the powerlifting coming along anyway? any comps. in the near future? i wish you luck and hope you keep us informed on the results
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

age 19
    weight 195-200
    bench guessing around mid 300's

squat can't do due to spinal injury, can do leg press with 900 for around 6-8 knees almost to chest

deadlift most i've ever tried was pyramiding up to 495 a few months ago, got 3

currently....

weight: 212
    height: 5'8

bench: 340 (guess stimating...did 350 in competiton but i've gotten weaker since then)
    squat: 520 ( guessing again....i've done 545 but that was in october as well)
    deadlift: 585

250 lbs
    6'3

bench 500
    squat 600
    deadlift 575