Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Farts

Old Farts

Yep, So in actuality, as i get older and older, i am considering entering into local contests.

The competition that i currently see are smaller than i, however cut to about 7%..

legs under developed..

In 2 years i will be 50 yrs old, and i think i could dominate for some time to come..

dang spy you are old. lol j/k what took you so long to get on here?
    All advice and suggestions given are purely for entertainment purposes only. Any serious concerns about steroid usage should be advised only by a qualified doctor.

*NATE*

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    dang spy you are old. lol j/k what took you so long to get on here?
    Travel, been busy getting a new business up and going, it's slower, but doing well, there is always a learning curve.

Plus, since i didn't get into this to compete, i feel i am less qualified to add to this forum as much as i can in others, so i do what i can when i can..

But as i said, I'm doing really good right now and will probably compete as i get a little older.. maybe sooner..
    Last edited by Spywizard; 07-10-2008 at 06:09 AM.

thats cool spywizard , im 48 and like to compete someday myself

You should go for it, your in the prime of your life. Dont let some silly thing like age stop you.

Threw in a pic of me at 43, I will keep getting better.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Hurt View Post
    You should go for it, your in the prime of your life. Dont let some silly thing like age stop you.

Threw in a pic of me at 43, I will keep getting better.
    Good job, the cutting is always and issue for me as i advise others to check the ego at the door, but i can't help myself and end up doing power/strength training, i love to show up the young pups at the gym..

oh well, i'll keep going at it..

i have a friend at my gym thats 5 years older then you spy and he loves showing the young kids up himself. he competes and looks freaking awesome
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i have a friend at my gym thats 5 years older then you spy and he loves showing the young kids up himself. he competes and looks freaking awesome
    Yea, and it's good times, what's really hilarious, is laughing and telling young girls that i have daughters their age, so thanks for the compliment..

Old fart just checking in,

watched a power lifting demonstration today at a small town where my daughter lives..

I was very disappointed.. 410 lifts for guys weighing in at 320-400 lbs it was pathetic..

Good on you mate, its good for us oldie's to show that there is still a lot of muscle left out there..

Good luck