Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Farts

Go hard Spy and good luck. Luv 2 you look awsome, your legs rock.

Well mate, have you entered any yet, if not when you do don't forget some pics...

Hey Older Lifter, who's that in your avitar ? She looks familar, just can't seem to place her...
    Who turned up the gravity ?

^^^^^^mmmmmmmmm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    Go hard Spy and good luck. Luv 2 you look awsome, your legs rock.
    Well thanks man!! Us "older" guys gotta keep at it.

New Years coming soon, a good time to set a goal for the year....training with a competition in mind for 2009 myself.

One more week or so to live it up on all the holiday foods and beverages LOL

Well, last year i only started seriously training in April, this year i'm not going to let the Idiots in the New Years group keep me out of the gym..

Good luck and keep kickin

Go for it spy.... I thought about going into the masters classes but I keep getting injured. I agree with you though if you get cut and have the size you can dominate.

-TAZ

Good luck dude

thats a really awesome picture,i mean to be 43 and look like that is no joke!

p.s: great legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Spywizard View Post
    Yep, So in actuality, as i get older and older, i am considering entering into local contests.

The competition that i currently see are smaller than i, however cut to about 7%..

legs under developed..

In 2 years i will be 50 yrs old, and i think i could dominate for some time to come..
    I found myself thinking the same thing, but at 40 years old. That was a few years back, as Im 46 now. All I really wanted in the beginning was to compete in a couple of shows, and "hopefully" put a trophy on my mantel.

Since then Ive competed in 11 contests including my first appearance at a nationals show. Ive won 2 overalls and have around 15 trophies/plaques.

We don't get older Spywizard, we get better.