Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read the following

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    WOW, thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    WOW, thank you so much!!!

No problem... welcome hope you enjoy!!!

Hello there,

I'm new here and looking forward to taking part!
    Heather Grace
    myspace.com/heathergracefitness

Welcome and enjoy!

is there a title that fits you better... if so please let me know... thanks

At the risk of sounding a right bag - cool concept and not like I personally care - but *screams* for Americans only - since NPC is only American, and obviously most forums have ppl from all over the world.

May be more welcoming to phrase it differently, since Brits, Aussies, Euros, ppl like me would be excluded from amatuer colours if I make sense.

Good Point... Thanks for the input

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by CQ! View Post
    At the risk of sounding a right bag - cool concept and not like I personally care - but *screams* for Americans only - since NPC is only American, and obviously most forums have ppl from all over the world.

May be more welcoming to phrase it differently, since Brits, Aussies, Euros, ppl like me would be excluded from amatuer colours if I make sense.

I do understand and PLEASE put the title you wish to have and I am more than happy to grant it to you or anyone who asks... it seems to have worked thus far (we have a few already with custom titles) and if it becomes a problem I am sure we can find a way to solve it

Quote Originally Posted by *admin* View Post
    I do understand and PLEASE put the title your wish to have and I am more than happy to grant it to you or anyone who asks... it seems to have worked thus far (we have a few already with custom titles) and if it becomes a problem I am sure we can find a way to solve it
    Thanks, like I said it doesn't bother me personally, I'm pretty low key couldn't care less about titles. I just think it would give a more inclusive feeling to have maybe just competitor and pro stars. Just can be more welcoming to those from around the world, feel included rather then excluded.

does one have to be in posession of their NPC card? I've not gotten mine yet but am doing NPC bodybuilding shows this year.

Thanks and I understand completely... if it becomes a problem we will address it differently...