Thread: some pics.....

some pics.....

Hey guys,

I figured i'd put myself out there on the new forum

stats:
    24y/o
    6'1"
    222lbs
    lifting for 6 years - ran 4 - 5 cycles in the past but have been AAS free for about 2 years now. These pics range from 1 day to 3 months old.....

I would like to compete eventually - right now tho..... i'm just really focused on putting on some more size. My goal weight is 240lbs at about 10-12%bf..... almost 20lbs to go!

I do have some test an anadrol - in another month or so i'll be hitting a 12 weeker..... we'll see what happens. I'll definately post some "after" pics!

~Haz~
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lookin' pretty lean and mean in those pics! You're well on your way...best of luck to you!

very nice, do you plan on doing a cycle and cutting some fat off? I like your haircut.

jt

looking good bro. you have a really nice base to do whatever you want with.
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by jtsunami View Post
    very nice, do you plan on doing a cycle and cutting some fat off? I like your haircut.

jt

I'm actually going to maintain my BF % right now..... i'm ok with where I'm at. I want to try and bulk up without getting fat..... i don't want to increase another 2-3%..... i'm eating a TON of chicken and brown rice LOL..... I'm friggin stuffed all the time! I have put on a solid 5 lbs since starting my bulking diet..... scales do fluctuate but before my diet i was consistantly 215lbs..... now it varies between 220 and 227lbs LOL..... shitty scale im sure.

Thank-you all for the kind words! Sometimes it's a little "unsettling" getting critiqed..... but having posotive feedback from your peers goes a long way.

~Haz~

Since you're open to critique....

Arms look good. Have some decent back width...does seem to lack much thickness though.

If I were you I'd start wearing out deads, I like them off the rack...I don't see any need in doing them off the floor unless your a power lifter...and start wearing out T-bar rows.

Legs, how do those look? I hope you're training them. If not, you got to squat. If you're not swqating much, if you start, I guarantee you the test of your body will improve even more. Hard leg training does a lot for the entire body simply because of the hormone release it causes.

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold jr View Post
    Since you're open to critique....

Arms look good. Have some decent back width...does seem to lack much thickness though.

If I were you I'd start wearing out deads, I like them off the rack...I don't see any need in doing them off the floor unless your a power lifter...and start wearing out T-bar rows.

Legs, how do those look? I hope you're training them. If not, you got to squat. If you're not swqating much, if you start, I guarantee you the test of your body will improve even more. Hard leg training does a lot for the entire body simply because of the hormone release it causes.

Keep up the good work
    Thanks man! Solid advice......

Right now my deads aren't crazy..... I'll start doing them more frequently. I do T-bar rows like a MOTHER tho.....

I definately train my legs! I can no longer do full squats tho I tore my knee up real bad in MMA...... TWICE! Docs advised me tos top doing full squats and heavy leg presses unless I wanted a premature knee replacement. So I stick with medium weight leg presses...... medium weight hack squats - leg extensions and curls and ofcoarse calve raises. I try and go heavy ont he extensions and curls. I have definanition in my legs..... i cans ee the heads..... they just lack the thickness for the reasons mentioned above.

Also..... and area that really ticks me off is my upper chest! I'm just starting now to attain some size there..... it's finally starting to grow. I hit the damn things as hard as I can and i've just upped my diet...... we'll see how it goes.

Thank-you for the again for the advice!
    ~Haz~

If your upper chest is lagging, make sure you wear the incline out. Make it lift number one each chest day for awhile and try bringing the bar down higher up then normal...isntead of lowering it to your chest lower down to your neck if you can. You'll probably have to go a little lighter, but it will be worth it in terms of growth.

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    Looking good. You do have some nice width on your back. But you are still young so you have plenty of time to grow too! Lift as heavy as you can handle but with good form.

By the way, what kind of animals do you have in those cages behind you?

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Looking good. You do have some nice width on your back. But you are still young so you have plenty of time to grow too! Lift as heavy as you can handle but with good form.

By the way, what kind of animals do you have in those cages behind you?
    Thank-you

I actually took these pics at my parents house. They have a gym in the basement.... i can't stand working out in full musclehead gyms..... i'd rather be alone with my father LOL.

As for the cages..... they are for their 4 dogs. They are crate trained..... can't trust em out by themselves..... they have a Boxer, Pitbull, and 2 yorkies. They don't want the yorkies running around with the big dogs when no-one is around..... if they start playing rough - they could break their back.

~Haz~