Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK Guys! Please help me get motivated!

You definately looked amazing to begin with, so i can only imagine what you will achieve with a personal trainer and a clean diet .

I love it when the newby gymers get addicted, glad to see that your going to keep going !

goodluck

She really has made HUGE improvements over the last few weeks! The holidays screwed us up and then we both got sick! BUT, its actually amazing to see so much change in such a little time. We will post new pics of her next week!

Show some new pics to keep you motivated!!!

looking good girl............
    get the diet and training down and everything will fall into place,great foundation you have there...............

So far so good!!!! How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    How's the new year treating you?
    Workout Barbie

THank you!!! I did legs today and I can hardly walk...LOL! I am addicted...the burn feels soooo good!

wB

Quote Originally Posted by 0tolerance View Post
    You definately looked amazing to begin with, so i can only imagine what you will achieve with a personal trainer and a clean diet .

I love it when the newby gymers get addicted, glad to see that your going to keep going !

goodluck
    Workout Barbie

I know! The diet thing is challenging because I'm not use to eating 5-6 times a day so I have to get use to that! Thank you for the motivation, you are a sweetheart!

wB

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    looking good girl............
    get the diet and training down and everything will fall into place,great foundation you have there...............
    Workout Barbie

lets see some new updated pic's. im glad to see your sticking with it and your seeing results. when starting a new diet the 1st few weeks are the toughest but once you get past that its easy riding because it just becomes a way of life. keep up the good work
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    Really sounds like you're addicted now! You're hooked! I love to see my clients get hooked like that too and make progress and be able to see it both in thier physiques and increase in overall strength.

I'm glad to see that you are doing this naturally to start. Once you reach your natural potential then you may want to look at other alternatives. Wise choice. You have a lot of years yet ahead of you! I started just a few years younger then you but I had a good base already through my gymnastics years. You will find as you get older you will get better and continue to get stronger too.

Looking forward to seeing some updated pics!

Hey! good day nice and slim body.
    Good luck!