Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK Guys! Please help me get motivated!

Ya you have a great starting point it's all uphill from here, your body will show results quickly,enjoy yourself and dont try to do to much too quick.

your lucky to be so lean at 31 and throwing a training program and a clean diet into the mix should yield some very nice results for you extremly fast. im not sure what your thoughts are on weaker steroids or clen but personally i would do it all natural because i think you can make nice gains natural. just stick to your diet and workout and you'll see the gains come. good luck and keep us updated on your results
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Thanks to all of you for the compliments and support...I feel like I'm already getting addicted..lol. I love the burn! You guys ROCK thank you!

wB
    Workout Barbie

I agree with all of the past posts. I can't wait for some updates. Share your progress and success. Enjoy your ride and good luck.

Smile

I haven't missed a day of my program with my trainer for two weeks and it is 5x's a week. I love it....and it's CRAZY I'm already seeing results. None that others probably would see but you know how us women are so critical about or body's (men too..haha) I have noticed small changes and it just pumps me up that more to go. I think I'm addicted!!!!!!!!

wB

Quote Originally Posted by smithb View Post
    hows the results?
    Workout Barbie

of course, once you see results it will inspire you to keep it up. the time will come when the results will slow down and it will feel like your doing all this hard work for nothing but just fight thry that because i asure you it will be worth it in the long run. did you also change up your diet? if so what kind of diet are you running?
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Right now I'm trying to do high protein some carbs (sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc.) I do meal replacement shakes. I'm trying to just change my eating habits and slim down. I am going to start doing more cardio now. Before I was 112-113 lbs and my trainer didn't want me to do a lot of cardio but now that I have been lifting weights she wants me to do cardio at least 2xs a week. My workout kicked my butt this morning. I hate taking time off because it sucks when you get back in there...haha. I love it though, I am so ready to get in shape!!!! I am going to post some more pictures of myself even though the changes are small I think you might be able to tell. I will prob post in a week or so. Thanks for your continuating motivation it really helps!!!!
    Workout Barbie

THank you that is great advice...you are very sweet

wB

Quote Originally Posted by hittin View Post
    You are beautiful lady with a very nice body.

As far as motivation...look within yourself and family. Set many short term goals and a few long term goals. Don't get too concerned with body weight because muscle weighs more than fat.

Don't search too much for pride/motivation in other peoples comments or thoughts, take them gracefully but you must find the reasons "why".

Keep us updated and keep smiling (you have a great smile).
    Workout Barbie

Thank you so much I appreciate your support!!!!!

wB

Quote Originally Posted by IslandGirl View Post
    You have a great foundation! I'm sure your body is going to respond so well! Good luck to you and I'm excited to see how your body transforms.
    Workout Barbie

How's the new year treating you?