Thread: T-Mos HAS PASSED AWAY

Exclamation T-Mos HAS PASSED AWAY

To all that knew him you should know he has left us.

He passed from a heart attack in his sleep this passed friday.

He will truly be missed.

Yes he will be sadly missed he was a solid member of this community... and always ready to help in anyway possible...

RIP T-MOS

I'll post my memoir of T-mos up here as well..... He deserves it.

T-mos (david) was dedicated to the hobby we all love so much. The knowledge he posessed was unparalleled and the bodybuilding/weightlifting community will forever miss his presence. I didn't know David in person but I was hoping to finally meet him at the Atlantic City Pro competition this september. I was looking forward to meeting the man that helped so many people in our community. The best thing I could say about David though was that his knowledge wasn't limited to helping just the new guys. He helped all of us, from the new and inexperienced, to the people that have been weightlifting and bodybuilding for years on end. T-mos, Superman, David..... Your legacy and the knowledge you passed to us shall live on forever. We love you man.....

~Haz~

You will always be remembered my Brother, forever in my thoughts....

R.I.P T-Mos

You'll be missed by everyone on here

Siggy

R.I.P! T-MOS... Friendliest Moderator I've met!

brother I have not checked into this site for awhile but I would also like to take the time and remember you. It has been over a month now and I think about you several times a day. we talked everyday all day sometimes just about life and my crazy ass wife ....lol..

bro you are missed and will forever be remembered....

REST IN PEACE MY BROTHER....GOD BLESS