Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: newbie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    217

    newbie

    will anyone here be my friend? i feel like a newbie all over again with my measly 10 posts. oh yea and by the way can i drink winny?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Razorback nation
    Posts
    21
    hell no i wont be your friend. and no you cant drink winny its better if you stick it up your anus. the absorbtion rate is awsome.
    All advice and suggestions given are purely for entertainment purposes only. Any serious concerns about steroid usage should be advised only by a qualified doctor.

    *NATE*

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    will anyone here be my friend? i feel like a newbie all over again with my measly 10 posts. oh yea and by the way can i drink winny?


    Hey, i heard there was some issues with a rash or something?? how'd that work out for ya??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Spywizard View Post
    Hey, i heard there was some issues with a rash or something?? how'd that work out for ya??
    that rash just wont go away bro. it seems to only be centered around me pubic region and now im starting to form little pimple looking things there as well and it really burns when i pee. of course everyones first reaction is STD but thats not possible because im still a virgin. actually there was one chick i met on the cornor that i gave a dontation to but she said i didnt need a condom because she was a virgin to. hmm

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    that rash just wont go away bro. it seems to only be centered around me pubic region and now im starting to form little pimple looking things there as well and it really burns when i pee. of course everyones first reaction is STD but thats not possible because im still a virgin. actually there was one chick i met on the cornor that i gave a dontation to but she said i didnt need a condom because she was a virgin to. hmm
    yep, i think that must have been it..

    for the future, a give away if she is clean or not.. if she has a box for you guys to get away to... she's probably not good to go..

    but that's more of a guideline, not a rule..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22
    OMG... Funny Stuff

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    that rash just wont go away bro. it seems to only be centered around me pubic region and now im starting to form little pimple looking things there as well and it really burns when i pee. of course everyones first reaction is STD but thats not possible because im still a virgin. actually there was one chick i met on the cornor that i gave a dontation to but she said i didnt need a condom because she was a virgin to. hmm
    Did you find that the chick was rather shallow and had an adams apple?


    If so...she told me she was a virgin too!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Did you find that the chick was rather shallow and had an adams apple?


    If so...she told me she was a virgin too!!!
    she definatly had an adams apple
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

  9. #9
    Looks like w are both playing for team hivvies now!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    256
    Mmmmmmmm street corner virgins! With their little elf bodyguards. lol!

Similar Threads

  1. I'm a newbie...
    By bertman in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 02:21 AM
  2. Forum newbie
    By TooTall in forum New Male Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
  3. Newbie
    By Reed500 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 05:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •