Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idea to promote probodybuilding.com

Lightbulb Idea to promote probodybuilding.com

I was just thinking of this the other day so i thought id post it.

Was thinking that you should get some probodybuilding.com t-shirts made up, and give them away to some of the regulars on here and steriod.com (maybe charge for postage)

What better way to promote the website then serious bodybuilders and powerlifters from all over the world, wearing a probodybuilding.com t-shirt at the gym.

What do you think?

Thank you... always enjoy members getting behind the promotion of the board...

thats actually a really good but expensive idea
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

We are in the process of having THOUSANDS of shirts made up and will be giving them away for free in some way or fashion. I am thinking that the One on One with the Pros section of the website will be only be a few dollars a month for the first few months and will have an option of buying a shirt for the cost of postage (Around $4 bucks)

We are also talking to many other bodybuilders and fitness women to be in our 1 on 1 forum on a daily basis and it is looking good that we will have an ALL STAR cast!

We are working hard for you guys! The more lively we can make this forum.. the better it will be for us all. Stay active and i will keep you all posted!

Thanks for the ideas and the support!

Brian

By the way.. we will have Y-back tanks, T-shirts, Regular Tanks, and sleeveless T's!

Coming soon!

Bc

Awww! it's like we are one big happy family.

thats cool b. i will definatly be buying one of those t-shirts. alot of us can't wear t-shirts with the other boards name for obvious reasons so it will be nice to have one from over here plus people at the gym will see us wearing it and probably check it out when they get home.
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    thats cool b. i will definatly be buying one of those t-shirts. alot of us can't wear t-shirts with the other boards name for obvious reasons so it will be nice to have one from over here plus people at the gym will see us wearing it and probably check it out when they get home.
    yeah thats excatly what i thought,

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I know this is an older thread but i agree here. I'd like to get a shirt myself.....

~Haz~

We have the shirts and we are thinking of the best way to distribute them. Everyone be patient because we have a lot of suprises coming up that will make everyone very very happy.

Bc