Thread: Pro's set me straight please

Talking Pro's set me straight please

All pro's out there please set me straight. I just had a discussion with a trainer and he insisted that I have to "DIET" - he strongly pushes on some Diet called the Scarsdale Diet I eat clean for the most part, giving my self that one indulging meal a week. I have lost weight and have lost fat% by just eating clean (Ive done a lifestyle change) = but this trainer insist that I will not reach my goal without this crazy diet. (I did try it but coulnd't hang for more than 3 days).
    My short term goal is to get to a 20% Fat (Im at 32% & was 45% before) and at a weight of 125 (Im 150 right now).
    My long term goal is to do amateur competing at like IFFA (sorry if I got the acroments wrong).

PLEASE SET ME STRAIGHT!
    DO I NEED TO DIET FOREVER??? WONT I GAIN THE WEIGHT AGAIN AFTER I STOP DIETING??
    THANKS -- MARIA

Angry guess there aren't any pro's here!

I guess there aren't any pro's out there. I thought I was on a site that was not a joke. Guess I was wrong.

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    Since you aren't going into a competition soon, you can continue to eat clean and have your one indulging meal a week. As long as you are still making progress and you are happy with it then don't change it yet. Once you come to a plateau then you have to make some type of change in order to continue to make progress whether it's making an adjustment to your cardio, your work outs or the meal plan. Ours bodies have a way of adapting to what it's doing to make itself more efficient.

Once you reach your goal and looking into competing, you will definitely have to tighten up the diet more and the work outs and cardio become more intense as you get closer to your competition. Do some more research and find what is best for you. There are many ways to prepare for a competition and there are many "diets" out there that work, it's just finding the one that works best for you.

Awesome advice from Maria there.

I guess it depends on why you are losing weight / shaping up. If you want to compete then yea you may have to go to extreme measures.

If your just doing it for yourself then maybe you need to reconsider your target goal ?
    [URL=http://www.purestcolloids.com]Super Silver[/URL]