Thread: HGH help

HGH help

Hi, I have been working out for about 6 months, and although I’m quite happy with my development I have read a lot about the benefits of HGH. I wondered if anyone could give me some info about their experiences with it and which are the best brands to buy?

Haven't used any real HGH but Ive used some GH boosters that I recommend. Cycle between Hi tech labs Somatomex and USPlabs PowerFULL. Sleep like a log, recover quick.

i have been using nutra bolics gh and it is suppost to help promote the gh release you get while you sleep.so far i have found that i am sleeping much better and that i am more energetic right from when i wake up

hgh

post stats, how old r u bro, you shouldnt take that stuff if uv only been working out for 6months thats stupid, work out as much and as long as u can til u reach your peak when you see your body stop growing at like (26years old then try something like that

i am 25 and and now 180 lbs.i started working out last september and was 135 lbs and i am trying to keep my weight up.The stuff that im taking is a gh secretion enhancer for getting max releases during REM.

Quote Originally Posted by rmack737 View Post
    i am 25 and and now 180 lbs.i started working out last september and was 135 lbs and i am trying to keep my weight up.The stuff that im taking is a gh secretion enhancer for getting max releases during REM.
    If you're under 30..... and not competing..... i feel the REAL hgh isn't worth the cost. To get anything, muscle wise, from it - you would need to run a fairly large ammount. In lower doses tho - it can be beneficial for fat loss. At a young age tho..... you're producing a fair ammount of HGH - you would be much better off dieting and upping your cardio. HGH is too expensive to be using it as a fatburner alone...... lol

Regarding the GH boosters..... i don't have much experience with them..... sorry.

~Haz~