Thread: wish someone could help..

wish someone could help..

hi..

i have been on an 8 weeks cycle of stanozolol (injectable).. the results were coming good however im having a problem w/ acne .. i have tried using a homemade mask (aspirin and honey) but its not helping a lot.. right now im taking vit C and silymarin hoping it would help.. is there something i could take to eliminate the acne (facial) problem?

One thing to consider, I've never known anyone to get acne from stanz if they were using human grade. The only time it seems to happen is when UG products are used.

The things that help with acne the most: swimming in the pool, it helps dry it out, tanning can help as well. THe biggest thing you can do to help is simly keep your face cleaner than normal and wash it several times a day using a face cleaning soap rather than regular soap.

This may sound crazy but I heard baking soda works. Well I tried it and it did work for me. Add a bit of water and make it so it will be easy to apply on the skin, almost like a cream but add too much water and you lose it.

Also try some type of acne soap as that has also helped with showering a few times a day as well.

I know i'm getting here late lol but i've researched acne solutions UP AND DOWN!

If an antibacterial soap and some benzoyl peroxide creams don't work.... you've got 2 options....

1) Accutane (last resort) - i run low doses of 20mg's a day and have no problems w/ elevated liver enzymes (bloodwork done 2 weeks into using it)

2) Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) - In doses of 5-10g's a day Vitamin B5 gets rid of acne. The 1st two weeks of using it - the acne may get a tad worse..... this is because it's pushing the rest of the oil out of the skin. Before you run Winny again... i suggest starting the B5 a few weeks before.

good luck!

~Haz~

[QUOTE]
    2) Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) - In doses of 5-10g's a day Vitamin B5 gets rid of acne. The 1st two weeks of using it - the acne may get a tad worse..... this is because it's pushing the rest of the oil out of the skin. Before you run Winny again... i suggest starting the B5 a few weeks before.

[QUOTE]

May want to be careful with dosing B5 that high. It will cause SERIOUS respitory issues. Happened to my sister. Dosing B5, but not taking B6 and B12 with it, she called me in a panic one night, scared cause her chest was tight and she could hardly breath. Told her to drink an energy drink and it took care of her problem in about 10 minutes. Just be careful. Research dosing it that high because there is a history of health issues.