Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Comebak?

Ronnie Comebak?

Lot's of talk about Ronnie Coleman making his comeback this year...lots of speculation that he will compete in Joe Weider's Pro World Cup later this year.

Some circles are even saying he could come back even earlier...the idea of the Arnold has not been thrown out...personally I doubt that one will happen.

What do you guys think? He's not ruling out the idea at all...if anything he seems quite serious. Last few appearances Ronnie has made he looks like he's in better shape then he usually is in the off-season...of course things change when the posing trunks go on. So who knows for sure.

If he does come back it should make for some good gossip either way.

So what do you think? Good idea, bad idea?

ron is one of best EVER! but at 44 i dont know? if he did that would be kick ass!

I heard he wasn't going to do it. I personally don't think he should have done the O in 2007. He's had a great run and has nothing to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by ddubbs View Post
    I heard he wasn't going to do it. I personally don't think he should have done the O in 2007. He's had a great run and has nothing to prove.
    That's true, can't argue that...but you know #9 is something that stays in the back of his mind...how could it not?!

I have heard about this as well. If he does it, I hope that he does it just because he is a competitor at heart and he loves it. I think his golden days are over though.

No doubt how can you not love Ronnie. But his injuries are showing. Hit lats were very noticeable difference. It would be sad to see him compete and just get lower placing. He has a great legacy now. All that would do is put a damper on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jyzza View Post
    44 is still okay. Look at Toney Freeman. He is getting better and better with age...
    It's been done before...Chris Dickerson won the "O" at 43yrs old!

I dont KNOW the answer to how the judges see his size NOW, but it will be interesting to see if Ronnie can put his HUGE physique into a more symmetrical and tight package. If so, I would love to see it!

Bc

Ronnie looked huge at the Arnold Expo and the one thing that he has going for him is that he was not exactly svelte to begin with. He still has incredible mass and a good contest diet will get him back into condition where he will have to be looked at as someone who can do damage in any line-up.
    Dream Job

RONNNIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYYYYYY!!!!

last time dad was at metroflex Brian assured him that Ronnie would definitely be competing this year. He's the man do it to it!!!! long live the mass monsters!!!!