Thread: T5?? Or Celbuterol??

T5?? Or Celbuterol??

Hi, I am currentley on a diet and excercising daily cardio, weights etc.. I am going to take T5 (ECA stack) or Clenbuterol to aid me so I can lose it faster. Has anyone had experience with either of the two? what was your results?
    Also which is strongest for fat bruning? I know the side effects of both as I have reasearched them both, I'm just curious as to which is better.

Post your diet first...because those compunds won't help much without a solid diet.

diet should be spot on to play with these

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Hi, I am currentley on a diet and excercising daily cardio, weights etc.. I am going to take T5 (ECA stack) or Clenbuterol to aid me so I can lose it faster. Has anyone had experience with either of the two? what was your results?
    Also which is strongest for fat bruning? I know the side effects of both as I have reasearched them both, I'm just curious as to which is better.
    I'm not a fan of ECA. It makes me feel like crap, it does help with fat loss but for me the negative far outweighs the positive. Plus, there are tons of other options that work just as well.

Clen IMO is one of the better choices. Limited low negative side effects...if any at all. Most seem to respond very favorably to clen. I have heard horror stories of people getting really fat after use, somewhat like you hear about Cytomel, but not to the extent, but 9x our of 10, these people simply ate like pigs after they came off and that's why they got fat...same goes for Cytomel.

Clen, cheap, safe and effective.

I personally like Clen better than ECA but I use them both but at different times. I am running CLEN right now myself.