Thread: Drinking water and losing weight!

Thumbs up Drinking water and losing weight!

I don't know about you guys but I've heard this over and over for years but never really took it too seriously until recently but water really can help you lose weight. If you are dieting and hunger starts to make you want to cheat you can drink water to fill you up for a while and signal your regulators that you are full so that when you do sit down to a meal you wont feel like you need so much or eat past your planned calories.

Some studies have shown that thirst and hunger sensations are triggered together. If there is a slight dehydration the thirst mechanism may be mistaken for hunger and one may eat when the body is actually craving fluid.

In addition, Working out causes you to lose hydration through sweat so it’s important to replace lost water after a workout. I've found that it's suggested getting at least 64 ounces of water daily or eight 8-ounce glasses. Since I started doing this on a regular basis I find it a lot easier to stick with my bodybuilding nutrition plan than I did before and I am achieving the results I want a lot better.

Hope this helps!
    Build Muscle - Blast Fat !
    [URL=http://www.eggwhites-international.com]Egg Whites International[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMuscles View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I've heard this over and over for years but never really took it too seriously until recently but water really can help you lose weight. If you are dieting and hunger starts to make you want to cheat you can drink water to fill you up for a while and signal your regulators that you are full so that when you do sit down to a meal you wont feel like you need so much or eat past your planned calories.

Some studies have shown that thirst and hunger sensations are triggered together. If there is a slight dehydration the thirst mechanism may be mistaken for hunger and one may eat when the body is actually craving fluid.

In addition, Working out causes you to lose hydration through sweat so it’s important to replace lost water after a workout. I've found that it's suggested getting at least 64 ounces of water daily or eight 8-ounce glasses. Since I started doing this on a regular basis I find it a lot easier to stick with my bodybuilding nutrition plan than I did before and I am achieving the results I want a lot better.

Hope this helps!
    yep, though when cravings really hit some fibrous veges or metamucil powder is the way to go

Yeah, fiber sure helps to make you feel full. I also eat pickles but watch out for too much salt.
    Build Muscle - Blast Fat !
    [URL=http://www.eggwhites-international.com]Egg Whites International[/URL]

yeah i take 5 fish oil 3 bcaa and water till i start to hurt between every meal when cutting

i drink over 2 gallons of water a day when cutting