Thread: oil supps

oil supps

just curious what different type of oil supplements people take and how often. obviously fish and flax is the most popular but there are many others and i want to see what the members here use and how often.
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    just curious what different type of oil supplements people take and how often. obviously fish and flax is the most popular but there are many others and i want to see what the members here use and how often.
    macadamian oil
    fish oil
    flax oil
    olive oil
    coconut oil(not anymore as it's a medium chain triglyceride)
    Udo's Oil
    peanut oil

that's all i can think of for now, i use them mostly as my fat for my last meal

i use fish oil twice a day and depending on the meals i use pistachio, avacado, extra virgin olive, grape seed, sesame seed and flax. there are sooo many different types and i like to see what people prefer
    Last edited by PT; 02-12-2009 at 02:00 PM.

I like to just use olive oil, fish oil and flax oil

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    I alternate between omega 369 and flaxseed oil. I take mine 3 times a day with breakfast, lunch and supper.

I don't use many oils or oil supps. I take fish oil pills when I have to, if I know that i am not getting enough of it in my diet.

But when I am contest prepping or dieting real hard, I seem to have some absorption issues with oils. I tend to eat more foods that are rich in the omegas, like salmon, nuts, and omega eggs...versus taking in several spoonfuls of oil each day. They seem to run right through me when I am dieting lol.

I take extra virgin olive oil with my 3rd meal (pre pre-workout) and fish oil on my last meal. Same every day.

How about you PT, what are you takin?

it differs for me. i eat alot of fish and salmon but if i dont eat any one day then i will take fish oil twice that day. on most days i will also take some with each meal. i switch it up so one day it will be grape and the next it will be pistachio, almond, walnut, etc.... every oild converts differently so i constantly switch them up and take more on my non-workout days then on my workout days when my carb intake is alot higher. my personal favorite oil is grapeseed because of all the benifits it has been shown to provide

Olive oil. Mmmm. CLA if cutting, minimum 4g.

Peanut an olive, but i'm going to check out grapeseed now. Never had it before.