Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripitupbaby's contest prep 2008 - north americans and nationals

Here are the back and side poses

Still have quite a bit of junk in the trunk, but I am happy with the way I am shaping up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    Here are the back and side poses

Still have quite a bit of junk in the trunk, but I am happy with the way I am shaping up.
    Dang Rip, yeah thats too much junk in the trunk for the show............but Dayum! Looking sweet for anything else, by "for" Im not sure what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Hurt View Post
    Dang Rip, yeah thats too much junk in the trunk for the show............but Dayum! Looking sweet for anything else, by "for" Im not sure what I mean.

HAHA I think I know whatcha mean

Not quite as much cushion as there used to be, and it's getting to be less and less by the day, I hope! I think that I'll tighten up to just where I want to be in about 6 weeks without sacrificing too much of my muscle. I just really really REALLY hope to make the LWs.

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    HAHA I think I know whatcha mean

Not quite as much cushion as there used to be, and it's getting to be less and less by the day, I hope! I think that I'll tighten up to just where I want to be in about 6 weeks without sacrificing too much of my muscle. I just really really REALLY hope to make the LWs.

You will be fine Rip. Yes you are getting tighter and I think you will make weight with out too much trouble.

I agree you should be able to come in bigger than last year. I think if you can get a good offseason together you can move up a class next year, but if all goes well you may not have to

And for you people who dont know Rip Baby she is a winner and comes prepared always. This chick dont know the meaning of second place. If she was a guy I would probally hate her cause she would always be kicking ass on everyone. With a cute, little smile while she did it.

Lookin' awesome! I think you'll come in right on par for the LW class...

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Hurt View Post
    You will be fine Rip. Yes you are getting tighter and I think you will make weight with out too much trouble.

I agree you should be able to come in bigger than last year. I think if you can get a good offseason together you can move up a class next year, but if all goes well you may not have to

And for you people who dont know Rip Baby she is a winner and comes prepared always. This chick dont know the meaning of second place. If she was a guy I would probally hate her cause she would always be kicking ass on everyone. With a cute, little smile while she did it.

LOL Thanks Luv Baby! Why bother playing if you aren't in it to win it, right?

Especially this kind of game...there's too much sacrifice and pain involved to do it half-ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Lookin' awesome! I think you'll come in right on par for the LW class...
    Thanks!

While it's true that I am probably pushing the limits of the LW class and will have to move up if I am going to continue competing (if for no other reason that just basic off-season gains), I think that I HAVE to make the LWs this year. There's really no choice in the matter. I can't imagine that I won't be able to take 10 pounds off for the weigh-ins, which are in exactly five weeks and one day.

You'll do fine...just remember to keep us updated...and keep the pics coming!

Rip, you doing USA's I am assuming??

Will be there so listen for the meathead cheering you on!

Oh wait, there will be tons of meatheads there

Quote Originally Posted by busyB View Post
    Rip, you doing USA's I am assuming??

Will be there so listen for the meathead cheering you on!

Oh wait, there will be tons of meatheads there
    No, she's doing North Americans and Nationals in Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold jr View Post
    No, she's doing North Americans and Nationals in Nov.
    Yes, that's correct. Definitely not ready for the USAs this weekend!

I got five weeks now till the NA's!!