Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Competitive Season

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    Well, it was a long weekend but well worth the trip!!!

I wanted to make weight at 121 and that I did!! I weighed in at 119.8 so I competed as a lightweight! I also competed as a master.

This show was the 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Championships also known as the World Qualifier. This show is equivalent your the NPC Team Universe however, the overall winners do not get pro cards like they do at the NPC Team Universe.

Here are the standings:

Masters Champion
    Lightweight Champion
    Best Poser
    Overall Champion

I am now the CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Championships Women's Overall Bodybuilding Champion!

Who could as for more! I was so thrilled! I finally won a major overall title!
    Last edited by Maria; 04-15-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Well, it was a long weekend but well worth the trip!!!

I wanted to make weight at 121 and that I did!! I weighed in at 119.8 so I competed as a lightweight! I also competed as a master.

This show was the 2009 CBBF Canadian National Physique Championships also known as the World Qualifier. This show is equivalent your the NPC Team Universe however, the overall winners do not get pro cards like they do at the NPC Team Universe.

Here are the standings:

Masters Champion
    Lightweight Champion
    Best Poser
    Overall Champion

I am now the CBBF Canadian National Physique Championships Women's Overall Bodybuilding Champion!

Who could as for more! I was so thrilled! I finally won a major overall title!

OMG!!! WOW!! Congrats Maria!! Your hard work has paid off.

Two questions:

1. When do we get to see pics?
    2. When are the Worlds (September?) and how much rest do you get before preparing for that?

Congrats again, I'm very happy for you! Well deserved!

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    OMG!!! WOW!! Congrats Maria!! Your hard work has paid off.

Two questions:

1. When do we get to see pics?
    2. When are the Worlds (September?) and how much rest do you get before preparing for that?

Congrats again, I'm very happy for you! Well deserved!

I tried to post pics today in the my space pages that we have here and they didn't work. Grrrr I'll try again though. They aren't professional pictures by no means but at least they give us an idea what I looked like. LOL

Worlds is in October 16-19 this year in Lake Como, Italy. I am going to do Poland as well for the masters Worlds too in November, 3-4 weeks after Italy because since I won my class I am entitled to it!!

I'm going to stay close to competition weight and hold good conditioning this time around. I will be looking at a couple shows this summer too. I know if I want to come in even better condition I can't gain all that weight back again.
    Last edited by Maria; 04-15-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Congratulations on your placing

Many many congratulation Maria..You did a great job......

Thanks Monitor 2 and Raymond!

I tried to post pictures here but they didn't work. There are official pictures on the [url=http://www.cbbf.ca]CBBF - Welcome to the CBBF Website[/url] web site.

If you go to my gallery in muscle space, it does say there is no image but if you actually click on it one will download!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    I tried to post pics today in the my space pages that we have here and they didn't work. Grrrr I'll try again though. They aren't professional pictures by no means but at least they give us an idea what I looked like. LOL

Worlds is in October 16-19 this year in Lake Como, Italy. I am going to do Poand as well for the masters Worlds too in November, 3 weeks after Italy because since I won my class I am entitled to it!!

I'm going to stay close to competition weight and hold good conditioning this time around. I will be looking at a couple shows this summer too. I know if I want to come in even better condition I can't gain all that weight back again.

WOW, sounds like it will be a very exciting year for you Maria. Congrats on the good start already!!

PS You looked great!!

I posted a couple of pictures in my musclespace gallery. I don't know how to put them on here.
    Last edited by Maria; 04-26-2009 at 02:23 PM.