Thread: Why do you train?

Why do you train?

What motivates you to train and follow a diet that's by no means "Normal?"

Are you driven by goals, or simply driven by an addiction to live the lifestyle?

What made you start?

start: i was a fatty and hated myself....and wanted female attention.....

and that has snowballed....and continues to snowball to where i am today.....and now i want to compete and annihilate some people with my amazingness. And i'm most definitely addicted also.....i get crabby on off days when i can't go to the gym....and more than one day out.....you betta watch out....

Ever since I never saw my abs and I have rounded fat body.
    I wanna compete in the future.
    My friend who is competing.

I was skinny and insecure as hell. Training gives me confidence, growth, strenght and energy... which has made me feel a whole lot better about myself over the years. I LOVE going to the gym, and improving! Actually, I think muscle building is one of things in life that gives quick visual and lasting results.
    Eat, sleep, work out hard, have fun, don't be TOO serious! Rely on your [url=http://www.musclesupplementsonline.com]muscle supplements[/url]!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TooTall View Post
    I was skinny and insecure as hell. Training gives me confidence, growth, strenght and energy... which has made me feel a whole lot better about myself over the years. I LOVE going to the gym, and improving! Actually, I think muscle building is one of things in life that gives quick visual and lasting results.
    I completely agree with you...

for me it started out as just wanting to get big. i had alot of friends who were into it that were big and i wanted to be like them. as the years past and i gre it became an addiction. i enjoy being and feeling healthy and plan on eating this way for life
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]