Thread: Need a manufacturer for my nutritional supplements range of products!!!

Need a manufacturer for my nutritional supplements range of products!!!

Hi everyone, I have been wondering to market a product line based on nutritional supplements….infact I already have a line based on beauty products …but now I want to explore the body supplements market. For this, I have been thinking of taking into consideration my past manufacturer but the fact that he is a little expensive for me ….have been thinking on employing a new manufacturer for my needs as I am going to private label the products. Please do advice me on a few names please!!!
    Thanks in advance.

That’s good … I think. Since you already have a range of beauty products …. You can go for a masculine range too…that way you can better explore the market. A manufacturer has to be able to make quality with the price. And especially in the market of nutritional supplements you would be facing a large amount of competition and that has to all be managed at the product level. I think that selecting a manufacturer on basis of their productions like [url=http://www.no2max.com/]nitric oxide[/url]
    , creatine and others. As you are thinking of private label marketing, do have a look at the different options and go for the right one.

what would you like? a good place to get bulk ingredients, one stop shop, capping, labeling, shipping etc
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | Less Hype, Just Results

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

I'd look into companies like LiCaps, and Nutricap Labs.. Now Foods even does private label, but you need to buy a certain amount of product per/sku..