Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BCAA's

BCAA's

Does anyone use BCAA's? I'm switching over to The Anabolic Diet and it is suggested to use BCAA's during and post workout so I just picked up some Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs...I'll let you guys know what I think...

I have been using BCAAs pre-cardio in the morning, and sometimes pre workout in the evening. Gotta be honest, I am not sure I can tell a difference at all when I take them.

I picked them up for post workout since I'm not supposed to have many carbs on The Anabolic Diet and he suggests BCAA's...we'll see what I think in a few weeks///

Yup.

10g morning. 10-15g pre-workout, 10-20g post. 10-20g before bed.

like ripitup, i didnt NOTICE much at all from taking them... i think probably because as a bodybuilder our diets are already filled with high quality protein sources and whey protein all of which has high concentrations of the EAA and BCAA. One interesting amino acid that shows some promise is l-leucine.

I dropped the BCAAs a few weeks ago. I didn't notice much of a difference with them, and I began to start increasing other supplement intake during the final weeks of my contest prep (fiber pills, vitamin C, ZMA, Vitamin B, glutamine pills, etc etc)...it's too many pills so something had to go!

your doing it the hard way ... throw away all that vitamin non-sense and get your self some female-friendly anabolics and cytomel, babe !

I'm taking bcaa's in the morning, straight after workout and in the evening. I also havent noticed anything from them but the way I see it it cant hurt.

I never noticed any difference while on BCAA's as well, but like MEAT said, it can't hurt right?
    You never stop learning as long as you're listening...

The protein powder that I use Also has BCAA's.