Thread: Bronzers

Bronzers

What is everyones favorite bronzer/tanning lotion to use before hopping in the tanning bed? Also, how often do you tan?

I tan every 5 days and right now I'm using one called Tao (I believe, I'll double check later)

Panama Jack baby

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    I've just started tanning again for my show just a week and a half ago. When I have a dark tan I like the tingle lotions and the bronzing lotions too....anything to make me darker!

Right now I'm going every other day but will bump that up to almost daily until the show.

Ok I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer but I am an esthetician and have seen the HORRIBLE results to womens skin from tanning beds. Why don't you try spray tanning? That is what I do and it looks great...I do the Mystic tan.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    What is everyones favorite bronzer/tanning lotion to use before hopping in the tanning bed? Also, how often do you tan?

I tan every 5 days and right now I'm using one called Tao (I believe, I'll double check later)
    Workout Barbie

Barbie if thats you in your avy, stop training right now as you are perfect. Ok maybe a little bit for maintenance but thats it. lol.

Sorry bout the hijack.