Thread: bikini model ready

Question bikini model ready

Hi,

I am 5'7" and am currently at 128lbs. I am not worried so much on what I weigh, I am worried about how I overall look. I have a athletic build so when it comes to weightlifting i pick up muscle quickly but only in some areas. I am trying to figure out how much weightlifting and cardio I should be doing to loose my fat percentage and have overall lean muscle. I am trying to go toward how Jamie eason is. she isn't too muscular but she definatly has muscle tone. Can anyone help?

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palla

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
    love,sex,emotions..............
    Exalljen

Quote Originally Posted by shannonreicks View Post
    Hi,

I am 5'7" and am currently at 128lbs. I am not worried so much on what I weigh, I am worried about how I overall look. I have a athletic build so when it comes to weightlifting i pick up muscle quickly but only in some areas. I am trying to figure out how much weightlifting and cardio I should be doing to loose my fat percentage and have overall lean muscle. I am trying to go toward how Jamie eason is. she isn't too muscular but she definatly has muscle tone. Can anyone help?
    Since you put on muscle easily I'm assuming from your post that in some areas you may be putting on more muscle in certain areas than you'd like...is this what you're saying? If you can define your question a little more clearly I'd be glad to offer some help.

Ok, we got your 5'7" and 128lbs...do you know what your bf% is currently? Also what does your current diet and workouts look like. Post up an example of your diet and your training split and we'll see what we can do.
    NASM certified PT, PES, CES

Listen to your body, if it's hungry...feed it, if it's tired...rest it....train hard.....in iron.