Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shave or Wax?

I prefer neither shaving nor waxing.

I have used Nair type products that they have for "sensitive' areas and have had no problems. Just make sure you don't go over the time they tell you, cause by the time you start feeling the burn and actually start wiping it off, the rash has already begun. sucks!

hi

hi everyone just passing and hope you will visit my links below

Quote Originally Posted by jrsalve View Post
    hi everyone just passing and hope you will visit my links below
    Wow, was this the 1st banned user! awesome!

Shaving blows, may be quick, painless and cheap but blows.

Waxing is a step up, also long term thins hair growth out, also gets far less painful over years.

Best option though is laser -unless you are say red headed. Permanent results, so if you are kinda young think - invest say $500 - end decades of worry and hassle.

wax

You can always try to wax yourself with a home made product that is cheap and easy to make...sugar and lemon juice...Maybe you`ll need some help but it`s worth it! Great results!

Build Muscle - Blast Fat !
    [URL=http://www.eggwhites-international.com]Egg Whites International[/URL]

I shave everything and its a major pain in the ass but it serves its purpose...just be careful with the armpits guys...HOLYSHIT i slashed one before my 1st show HURT LIKE HELL....gave me a whole new respect for women LOL

^^agree. laser is the way to go. i had a little bit of hear on my stomach i got sick of shaving everyday so i paid to have it burnt away a few years ago and was VERY happy with the results. i did 3 diffrent treatments and its been gone since. my advice to anyone who does this is do it in the winter. i made the mistake of starting in the summer and your not allowed to have the treated area exposed to the sun so that makes it difficult in the summer

laser when money is plentiful.....waxing when not so much.....shaving as an ABSOLUTE last resort

Men's Nair, and then shave...