Thread: PROTIEN DRINK Help

Question PROTIEN DRINK Help

I purchased a Vanilla Flavor protien powder from ISOPURE and a chocolate flavor.
    Problem is I dont know how to make it tasty. Its hot right now in LA and a nice refreshing protein shake would be nice.

Any recomendations??? ....(fyi: I have a sweat tooth).

Sometimes I will put chopped up pieces of fruit in mine. Not too much, because a lot of fruit has quite a bit of sugar in them. Most of the time I will put in chopped up bananas. Thats just me though.
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]
    [url]http://forums.steroid.com[/url]

I don't claim to be a professional, and all advice given is by personal experience. We are all learning here, and no one has all the answers. Once again, I am not a doctor, so my advice is not professional.

so when u add chopped banana's, what do u add it to? the vanilla flavor or the choclolate flavor protien? also, what do you add ?water, milk or orange juice?

Oh and when u say u add fruit, what other fruit do u add? Do u add more than one fruit or just one? & if u add more than one, what combination of fruits do u add?

Thanks for your imput.

-maria
    Last edited by mariacueva; 08-09-2009 at 09:27 PM.

I only mix my shakes with water. I don't drink milk, and OJ has a lot of carbs and sugar in it (around 27g carbs and 24g sugar per 8oz).

When I mix fruit in, I mix it in with vanilla shakes, I dont like chocolate (dont like the flavor). As far as what fruit I use, depends on my mood and what I have available. Bananas have around 14g sugar per banana, strawberries have around 8g sugar per cup. Most of the time I will cut a banana in half, or use 1/2 cup strawberries or less. And I only put one fruit in at a time, but that is just me.
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]
    [url]http://forums.steroid.com[/url]

I don't claim to be a professional, and all advice given is by personal experience. We are all learning here, and no one has all the answers. Once again, I am not a doctor, so my advice is not professional.

great! thanks for the info. by the way where can i go to know how much sugar, calories, carbs, & fat fruits & veggies have?

I put peanut butter and bananas in mine with some ice cubes for nice cool drink...if u put ice in there b sure to really blend it because if u dont then u will keep chewing on big pieces of ice : /...hope this helps

Talking Low Sugar!

I would put strawberries because it has the lowest sugar content out of all fruits!!!