Thread: NovedexXT Gaspari Question

Exclamation NovedexXT Gaspari Question

I just need some advice and different opinions or facts about this product. Dont worry i definitly have no interest in steroids until I'm around 21, i dont want to disrupt any of my natural growth, but this is exactly what i think i have ended up with. i had bought the 4MOST ANABOLIC ARSENAL "lean mass augmentation stack" from Gaspari, along with the superpump and sizeon (what i really wanted to try) came Plasmajet, and Novedex XT. i figured that since it's only stopping test from turning into estrogen then its not like its synthetic test.. its just a "testosterone booster"... but then just the other day i read that steroids dont actually stunt growth they can speed it up unless your using anti-estrogens! and i never knew it was estrogen that causes the growth of your bones. so i immediatly stopped takeing my 2 or 3 pills at night, and i have taken exactly 32 of the 60 pills in the bottle. I definetly felt a difference, big strength gains, but the sore joints were unbearable even with 6 glucosamine pills a day.. good news though i literally had no acne, and it got rid of any i had, kinda strange. I am almost 17 and a half, 5 10 with really low body fat and 170lbs, so it's not a huge deal but i hate the thought that i could be taller my whole life... Thank you

Quit wasting your money on all this stuff.

You need food rest and a good diet and workout program.

If you really want to add supps go with

CREATINE
    ARGININE
    GLUTIMINE
    VITAMIN
    PROTEIN

Quote Originally Posted by AyyJayy View Post
    I just need some advice and different opinions or facts about this product. Dont worry i definitly have no interest in steroids until I'm around 21, i dont want to disrupt any of my natural growth, but this is exactly what i think i have ended up with. i had bought the 4MOST ANABOLIC ARSENAL "lean mass augmentation stack" from Gaspari, along with the superpump and sizeon (what i really wanted to try) came Plasmajet, and Novedex XT. i figured that since it's only stopping test from turning into estrogen then its not like its synthetic test.. its just a "testosterone booster"... but then just the other day i read that steroids dont actually stunt growth they can speed it up unless your using anti-estrogens! and i never knew it was estrogen that causes the growth of your bones. so i immediatly stopped takeing my 2 or 3 pills at night, and i have taken exactly 32 of the 60 pills in the bottle. I definetly felt a difference, big strength gains, but the sore joints were unbearable even with 6 glucosamine pills a day.. good news though i literally had no acne, and it got rid of any i had, kinda strange. I am almost 17 and a half, 5 10 with really low body fat and 170lbs, so it's not a huge deal but i hate the thought that i could be taller my whole life... Thank you
    I agree with chap.....

DUDE..... You are at SUCH AN ADVANTAGE right now! When I was 17 i knew NOTHING about bodybuilding. I powerlifted and ate like crap...... I didn't know what it was going to take to achieve my goals. I never had, or should i say knew about, a forum such as this to get information.

I'm telling you now..... at your age your hormone levels are SURGING! You will grow..... You'll HAVE TO GROW...... If you eat, train, and REST to grow.

Lots and lots of protein, lots of good carbs (yams, brown rice, oats) - If you want to weigh 200lbs.....eat like a 200lb man would. Forget prohormones, forget steroids - you need a good diet and a good workout routine! I promise you - you will grow. When you hit 23/24 - you'll have an AWESOME base to build off of.

good luck man - keep us posted on your progress. Oh and I personally like NO2 and don't see why it would be a problem taking it.

~Haz~