Everyone new to the website
    lots of useful info.

Not sure if this is the right place,
    but as of late when I workout my
    legs my knees have become very achy
    is there something I'm doing wrong or
    should I be taking something?

Thanks

You can try taking some glucosimine. It will help some but it depends on the extent of the pain as to how much it will help. Also, it takes awhile for the glucosimine to start making a difference...you need to give it a couple months IMO to really notice anything.

Also, try wrapping your knees on heavy sets of squats, I have to do this if I go real heavy...which I haven't in quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    You can try taking some glucosimine. It will help some but it depends on the extent of the pain as to how much it will help. Also, it takes awhile for the glucosimine to start making a difference...you need to give it a couple months IMO to really notice anything.

Also, try wrapping your knees on heavy sets of squats, I have to do this if I go real heavy...which I haven't in quite awhile.
    thanks Justin.
    i just bought Glucosimine with msm

you could pick up some triple strength osteo-biflex at walmart or walgreens. it would start kickin in about 6 to 8 days. also, through some fish oil in your diet as well if you not taking it already. i recommend 1000mg (1g) per day. you can take more, but you should be taking atleast that.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaMuscle View Post
    you could pick up some triple strength osteo-biflex at walmart or walgreens. it would start kickin in about 6 to 8 days. also, through some fish oil in your diet as well if you not taking it already. i recommend 1000mg (1g) per day. you can take more, but you should be taking atleast that.
    You're right, fish oil can help with that, not to mention that it's helpful for a lot of other reasons too. IMO, most need 3g per day minimum.