Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Curry 1wk out USA's

Brandon Curry 1wk out USA's

The hometown hero around here. Looks a tad bit less conditioned then he did at this point in his last show, but has some much needed added size in his quads...quads still need to do some growing though but should be good enough to make him pretty tough against the rest.

Even though not as conditioned as I'm used to seeing him, with another wk he should be fine IMO.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks great!

Any idea what he weighs?

Damn, a little soft for one week out, but he looks pretty good. Hopefully he can tighten up and dry out enough to make an impact this weekend. It's going to be a VERY tough lineup for the guys and girls!!

Quote Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    Looks great!

Any idea what he weighs?

He'll be a heavy weight...don't know the exact weight.

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    Damn, a little soft for one week out, but he looks pretty good. Hopefully he can tighten up and dry out enough to make an impact this weekend. It's going to be a VERY tough lineup for the guys and girls!!
    Brandon has always been one of those guys that could eat a lot looser then most even when dieting. He's always been the guy that could still eat burgers and fried food on a diet, lol, and still come in shape. maybe now that he's a little older that's not going to cut it anymore...not that he's that old.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold jr View Post
    Brandon has always been one of those guys that could eat a lot looser then most even when dieting. He's always been the guy that could still eat burgers and fried food on a diet, lol, and still come in shape. maybe now that he's a little older that's not going to cut it anymore...not that he's that old.

OH, so he's one of those guys I HATE when I am dieting.

OH, so he's one of those guys I HATE when I am dieting.
    ...then you'll hate this. I've seen Brandon walk into the gym 6wks out eating Chinese food...and no, it was not steamed chicken. I'm talking egg rolls, generals chicken, whatever.

Now what he's eating for this prep now I don't know. He recently moved out to CA, so I have no idea.

...then you'll hate this. I've seen Brandon walk into the gym 6wks out eating Chinese food...and no, it was not steamed chicken. I'm talking egg rolls, generals chicken, whatever.

Now what he's eating for this prep now I don't know. He recently moved out to CA, so I have no idea.
    I wish I could do that....to quote Adam Sandler "I eat a chocolate pudding and my ass jiggles for a week."

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I wish I could do that....to quote Adam Sandler "I eat a chocolate pudding and my ass jiggles for a week."

I THINK about chocolate pudding and my ass jiggles for a week.

I THINK about chocolate pudding and my ass jiggles for a week.
    I'd like to see that

Talking

take a guy with a naturally fast metabollism, add pro size muscle mass, throw in anabolics...and alot of theseguys eat whatever the hell they want.

I know one pro quite well and 2 weeks out from the arnold classic he was eating out at fast food and restaurants several times a day and i witnessed him throwing huge dollops of butter onto his food several times as well. not to mention see him carrying two to three bags of taco bell with him everywhere he went.