Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Regarding the pre contest diets..??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3

    Regarding the pre contest diets..??

    The carb cycling one.. how can i adjust the numbers to tailor to me.. I am 160lb shooting for 150lb in the next month.. let me know

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by the_gift View Post
    The carb cycling one.. how can i adjust the numbers to tailor to me.. I am 160lb shooting for 150lb in the next month.. let me know
    As is noted in the programs, the diets listed are guides and variations will come into play for each person who uses them. That said, it is imposable to simply give you an exact diet without knowing more about you...more specifically pics. Further, with these diets, adjustments will need to be made from start to finish depending on how you respond.

    You'll also note that in the diets it states that to get the most out of these you will need to contact an approved probodybuilding.com trainer. Be glad to help you if you're interested...if so, shoot me a PM

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    As is noted in the programs, the diets listed are guides and variations will come into play for each person who uses them. That said, it is imposable to simply give you an exact diet without knowing more about you...more specifically pics. Further, with these diets, adjustments will need to be made from start to finish depending on how you respond.

    You'll also note that in the diets it states that to get the most out of these you will need to contact an approved probodybuilding.com trainer. Be glad to help you if you're interested...if so, shoot me a PM
    if i had the money to do that, i wouldn't be looking at diets online..

    im looking for something like low carb days x amount of carbs per lb of bodyweight etc..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    249
    are you a female? or like.....5 foot straight up or something? why in the HELL would you want to lose even more weight when you're only 160? that's incomprehensible to me.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by the_gift View Post
    if i had the money to do that, i wouldn't be looking at diets online..

    im looking for something like low carb days x amount of carbs per lb of bodyweight etc..
    Again, without seeing you, it's hard to arbitrarily pull a number out like that.

    One person who weighs X amount of pounds versus another person who weighs the exact same thing in many cases the two of them will not need to eat the same amount of carbs.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    249
    in reality you have to play around with it for yourself and see what the effects are.....i am at almost exactly what they say on the carb front for medium and high days and low days usually a little more because at least one of the low days is a workout day....working wonders for me.....but i was 200.2 this morning below 10% (haven't measured since last thurs. )

Similar Threads

  1. Constipation with High Protein diets
    By Spywizard in forum Over 40
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •