Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73

Thread: Ripitupbaby's contest prep 2008 - north americans and nationals

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    Lean and mean(actually you are a very nice person)!

    Keep it up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Overload View Post

    My girl just saw me looking at these pics and said "how can i get buns like that?"

    Viet approved!


    LOL Thanks!! Tell your girl thanks too

    BTW, I am officially a LIGHTWEIGHT as of yesterday.

    Why can't this show be tomorrow instead of in two weeks??

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    LOL Thanks!! Tell your girl thanks too

    BTW, I am officially a LIGHTWEIGHT as of yesterday.

    Why can't this show be tomorrow instead of in two weeks??
    So the most important question...what are you going to eat that night after the show? Maybe a protein shake, lol?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold jr View Post
    So the most important question...what are you going to eat that night after the show? Maybe a protein shake, lol?
    HAHA NO. Although I would love one now... protein powders went away several weeks ago.

    My girl Jennifer Cowan (The BEAST) is bringing me some homemade chocolate dipped coconut macaroons and reese's PB cup brownies, so those are probably first in line. Other than that, I would like some nachos/mexican food, and then a nice greasy spoon diner breakfast with pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and the works! And then it's all about the ice cream...Cold Stone, Ben and Jerry's chunky monkey, and a DQ Blizzard! Probably some doughnuts in there somewhere, as I have been craving those.

    I am not going to go too crazy though, because I assume that I will be prepping for Nationals 12 weeks later. I'll probably take a few days to do and eat whatever, and then a more relaxed diet for 2-3 weeks (with only ONE cardio per day!!) while I regroup, and then back to the grind for probably 8 weeks.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    HAHA NO. Although I would love one now... protein powders went away several weeks ago.

    My girl Jennifer Cowan (The BEAST) is bringing me some homemade chocolate dipped coconut macaroons and reese's PB cup brownies, so those are probably first in line. Other than that, I would like some nachos/mexican food, and then a nice greasy spoon diner breakfast with pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and the works! And then it's all about the ice cream...Cold Stone, Ben and Jerry's chunky monkey, and a DQ Blizzard! Probably some doughnuts in there somewhere, as I have been craving those.

    I am not going to go too crazy though, because I assume that I will be prepping for Nationals 12 weeks later. I'll probably take a few days to do and eat whatever, and then a more relaxed diet for 2-3 weeks (with only ONE cardio per day!!) while I regroup, and then back to the grind for probably 8 weeks.
    Ben & Jerry's, lol! When i was in NY a couple wks ago, I ate that every day! We don't have those down here so had to make the most of it while I could get it...BTW, when i got back home after 5 days of eating like shit, I had lost almost 6lbs...the ice cream diet works

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold jr View Post
    Ben & Jerry's, lol! When i was in NY a couple wks ago, I ate that every day! We don't have those down here so had to make the most of it while I could get it...BTW, when i got back home after 5 days of eating like shit, I had lost almost 6lbs...the ice cream diet works


    The ice cream diet always makes the scale go the other way for me.

    I went zero carb today and had nuts this afternoon and a rather large sirloin steak for dinner though, so I was pretty happy about that!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    a few more

    Your lookin good babe

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbombz View Post
    Your lookin good babe

    Thank you.

    I'm ready. Physically exhausted, drained, tired, and sore, but mentally back in the game and ready to have some fun as soon as my body heals. Done training pretty much, need to do alot of stretching, resting, and posing. Started carb depleting and will start loading slowly either Weds night or Thursday. Prej is Sat morning 8:30 AM.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    Thank you.

    Physically exhausted, drained, tired, and sore,

    1. your welcome.


    2. you know your doing something right then.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    174
    I made it!! 112.5 last night at weigh ins. Weigh in pics are posted in this thread (Thanks AJ!):

    [url]http://www.probodybuilding.com/forums/main-forum/85-ripitupbaby.html[/url]

    Prej is tomorrow morning, so I am loading up, resting up, drying out, and getting ready to rock it tomorrow!!

    Thanks guys!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Through the looking glass
    Posts
    27
    You look great coming in to this comp, some good improvements over even just the last couple weeks.
    "Power Corrupts; Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"

Similar Threads

  1. Contest prep...
    By VargasmSF in forum General Bodybuilding and Weight Training Q&A
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 10:42 PM
  2. Contest Prep
    By VargasmSF in forum -NEW MEMBERS LOOK HERE FIRST-
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 10:41 PM
  3. Hello from the Great White North of Alaska
    By xrayman1971 in forum New Male Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 02:21 AM
  4. Contest Prep or general training/diet help
    By Justin in forum General Bodybuilding and Weight Training Q&A
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 07:45 AM
  5. 2008 Europa
    By Arnold jr in forum IFBB Pro Bodybuilding News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •