Thread: How Much Calorie I hav to take everyday

How Much Calorie I hav to take everyday

I'm 20 years old...but I dont look lyk a 20 years old person..!!!!

I'm so skinny...my weight is 135 LBS....and thts not enough for my age..!!!!

My height is 5'7"

I'm trying to increase my food habit...bt can't increase tht much!!!

If i want to see my weight lyk 170-185 LBS..how much Calorie I hav to take every single day????

Plz someone help me out !!!

Look at the diet programs here on the site. Check the hard gainers diets. That should get you going in the right direction.

until you can read some diets and understand what your doing, eat everything in your house, including your house.

Quote Originally Posted by com.freak View Post
    I'm 20 years old...but I dont look lyk a 20 years old person..!!!!

I'm so skinny...my weight is 135 LBS....and thts not enough for my age..!!!!

My height is 5'7"

I'm trying to increase my food habit...bt can't increase tht much!!!

If i want to see my weight lyk 170-185 LBS..how much Calorie I hav to take every single day????

Plz someone help me out !!!

More than likely you are an ectomorph and you will have to force feed yourself, your biggest obstacle will be to eat every 2-3hrs because you simply will not grow without doing so.

I would start with basics but you should read some more on bulking diet and post a sample. Help us help you....show that you are doing research and you will find many people will be more than happy to assist you in fine tuning your dietary approach.

Remember, for you mainly right now is to eat, eat and eat some more. You just need calories so a dirty bulk wouldn't hurt you one bit.

How about posting what you currently eat on a daily basis.

*daydreams* to be able to eat everything and anything and still stay pretty lean.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhlfreak55 View Post
    *daydreams* to be able to eat everything and anything and still stay pretty lean.....

Yeah, no shit! Dude's got it made.

make a complete food log everything you eat in a 24hour period include any drinks pop,beer, water and how much with this info we can help point out what your doing right and where you can improve. Good luck