Thread: Mr. Dead Gets Armed for the Fort Lewis Bodybuilding Championships...

Mr. Dead Gets Armed for the Fort Lewis Bodybuilding Championships...

I'm a 40 year old male, who is 5 1/2 weeks out from my next show... I'll be doing the Masters at this show, and then making a serious run for my WNBF pro card in the summer of 2010...

Awesome. Best of luck to you during your prep!! Keep us posted with lots of pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    Awesome. Best of luck to you during your prep!! Keep us posted with lots of pics!!
    Thanks!!! This year's prep has been going far better, than for my last 2 shows...

For those that are curious, my diet currently is and has been a rotation of 4 days of 40g carbs and 300g protein... Day 5 consists of 200g carbs and 200g protein... I've gone from 210 at the first of the year to 173... With a steady drop in bodyfat... cardio is up to 2 sessions of 1 hour each per day (except for leg day...) 3 weeks out, I'll dropping the creatine from my supps, to start shedding some water...

Well... Sorry for the delay, I took 5th in the Masters class...

I've already started on my gameplan and strategy for the 2010 season... I'll be doing 2 shows, next year... The Fort Lewis Bodybuilding Championships, and the INBF Washington State Natural Bodybuilding Championships...