Thread: Adventures of Abobo

Adventures of Abobo

Hi guys, Just thought id introduce myself and perhaps post up to date info on my progress in bodybuilding. Hopefully i will gain some insight along the way from the pros and other competitors and experts about making improvements in this sport.

I live in the UK. Age 22. I have been training for about 7years. Competed 2 times in junior shows in England. My aim is to focus on improving my physique and step on stage to showcase what i have been working on. So my primary target is to perfect my physique daily and every now and then compete to see where am at. hopefully my hard work pays and i do well in the sport.

Here are some pictures of me pre olympia 2008 visit. and during my visit to the olympia 2008. First time in the US and attending such a major event was amazing. I met all the pros and the whole trip was motivating. I have since then taking some time off to rest the body and now i will be in full force to working on my physique. Bodyweight after 7 months layoff is 222lbs. My aim is to fill out my frame and work my way up to about 240lbs in the next couple of months.

the look of exhausion...

I am suprised to have lost only 10lbs after 7 months of not training and eating only about 3 meals. I feel abit hollow and flat but hopefully i can get the ball rolling again and get some momentum.

Oh, before i forget. Some more pictures prior to olympia 2008.

the spread...

Las vegas, Mr Olympia 2008 was an experience of a life time. The sheer size of Quincy Taylor, David Henry, Phil Heath. Incredible. I'd like to be like that one day when i grow up. Anyway, the expo was great; plenty of freebies. But now back to reality. Hopefully i'l get to attend the olympia soon. Here are some pictures.

with Silvio Samuel

with Brandon Ray

with X-man Toney Freeman

Some more...

with Dorian Yates

with The Beautiful Dayana Cadeau

with Markus Rhul

Phil Heath

2 more..

with David Henry

with Kevin Levrone

I was so psyched. I took these pictures right after the olympia, as soon as i got back home

7 months after. back to square one. trained legs and shoulders. felt good. gradually getting the nutrition together. With the start of this journal. I might get some tips and feedback that will steer me in the right direction. Thanks guys!!