Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Ruhl's Shred Thread

calipers are saying 7.5%.....i did it 6 times.....even if i'm a percent higher than that i'm on track fuck yea dog

Pics bro! before and after...

there are no before pics....and i doubt any pics at all will ever be posted under this user name....so give up on that. If i posted them the AR negativity transfers would be here in no time and i'm not dealing with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhlfreak55 View Post
    there are no before pics....and i doubt any pics at all will ever be posted under this user name....so give up on that. If i posted them the AR negativity transfers would be here in no time and i'm not dealing with that.
    Dont confuse constructive critisism and negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy View Post
    Agreed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy View Post
    i'm not.....no way in such a medium though to block out the negatives, or consequences of pictures not being in the right light etc, so i'm not playing that game.

I know what he is talking about and it would happen fast as lightening. It happend before kinda but i do beleive those members are gone. I wont post any pics of myself either unless there is no way you could possible tell who i was by seeing other pics online. to many weirdos out there lol

and 7% ruhl that is awesome!!!! what did you orig test at before you started contest prep?

Most people that won't post pics know that they suck and don't want their feelings hurt!!! JK

Haha what up Big Ruhlly, good to hear you're doing well on your prep, congrats on getting yourself below 10. keep it up!!

I for one would not be deeming your physique. If you can't take any constructive criticism or even negative criticism in general than you are DEFINITELY in the wrong sport. Thats all people are going to do to you as a competitor, especially if you get in the lime light as you hope to achieve.

I just think peeps may have dogged on you from hyping yourself up like you were so huge God like creature and all the cockiness to go along with it we then saw what you were really like in which you were put in your place quickly, reality hit you, and that was really all that happened.

I think pics can be a good thing so you can access where you are at, posing that needs to be worked on, weak areas and exercises that can correlate with helping you improve. etc

I know you won't be putting pics up on here but you should be taking them yourself and also look into video taping you going through your poses without being in front of a mirror so they can become second nature to you. just some help

professional judges looking at you under the right light and internet retards looking at amateur photographs that don't even have someone controlling the camera are a night and day difference.

professional judges looking at you under the right light and internet retards looking at amateur photographs that don't even have someone controlling the camera are a night and day difference.
    You do realize the lighting on stages varies from place to place and can make a difference in what you appear to be. I.E. Ironman is known for great lighting, the Arnold is know for horrible lighting.

Photographs with the right camera can show what you truly look like.

But to each their own. Not asking for you to post pics, but you should be taking them regardless if you want to truly access your own physique