Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruhl's Shred Thread

definitely seein abs in the mirror in the morning....they're popping nice, wanna take some pics, but don't really need the negativity that inevitably comes with them from forum people. Clen back on this week and i'm down to my last tuesday low of 203.4 this morning. I need to either find a way to tweak the clen off weeks to keep losing weight or find some keto i guess so i can stay on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhlfreak55 View Post
    definitely seein abs in the mirror in the morning....they're popping nice, wanna take some pics, but don't really need the negativity that inevitably comes with them from forum people. Clen back on this week and i'm down to my last tuesday low of 203.4 this morning. I need to either find a way to tweak the clen off weeks to keep losing weight or find some keto i guess so i can stay on it.
    Good work bro! keep up the progress!

new low this morning....203....yea baby

damn...just mapped out my time for when i'm doing research this summer....i'm gonna be BUSY....pretty much no time during the week for anything but workout, eat, sleep, and work (research)....definitely gonna take the last week off before the show given that. Looks like i might have to do the whole making all my food for the week on sunday thing too, i dunno we'll see. My gym choice has a bearing on time. The rec is only open till 8 in the summer (FAGS) so i'd have to take a break from research everyday at about 1 and go lift then come back and research for 3 more hours. I think this works better because thats when i like to train and it would keep my ppwo carbs further away from bedtime.....the problem is the rec fags are closing the whole cardio theater and upstairs part of the gym (the majority of the machines) from the 17th of may all the way to june 3rd.....so i dunno, gonna have to feel that out i guess.

By the way when is the competition?

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    By the way when is the competition?
    july 18th...and maybe july 25th too....not sure yet if that show is being held or if i'll wanna be doing another one right back to back, we'll see. I'll be 9 weeks out saturday i do believe.

last final today!!!! yaysss.......and i just ate 1.5 cups of oatmeal cold....and really, it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be. Couldn't find a building with a microwave open this early.

with the way i'm progressing i'm thinking cheat meals till 4 or 5 weeks out is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhlfreak55 View Post
    last final today!!!! yaysss.......and i just ate 1.5 cups of oatmeal cold....and really, it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be. Couldn't find a building with a microwave open this early.
    i use to take in all my oatmeal by just adding it to water let set for a min then drinking it with aid of a spoon, easiest and fastest way

well in contest prep you tend to want to enjoy carb day as much as possible lol