Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im here if anyone has any questions for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhlfreak55 View Post
    Keto is that Dave Palumbo diet thing.....essentially zero carbs as i understand it which then after a time makes your body run on fats for fuel?

*goes to check video*
    Keto diets don't mean zero carbs, they are simply very low carb diets...even Dave's diet is this way. With his contest diet you get appx 50g of carbs per day, but you get appx 130+g of fat per day and you get one meal per wk that is very high carb.

Of course these number can change person to person, but it's never below 50g carbs per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Keto diets don't mean zero carbs, they are simply very low carb diets...even Dave's diet is this way. With his contest diet you get appx 50g of carbs per day, but you get appx 130+g of fat per day and you get one meal per wk that is very high carb.

Of course these number can change person to person, but it's never below 50g carbs per day.
    are vegetables counted or not? cuz if you count them that is essentially zero impact carbs

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhlfreak55 View Post
    are vegetables counted or not? cuz if you count them that is essentially zero impact carbs
    With Dave's diet you won't typically eat vegetables in the beginning. He does add in green beans and asparagus later on down the line...when depends on the person.

Hey quincy

Thanks for helping us out!

I have a question regarding my upper chest. Right now i'm hitting my inclines as hard as i can 1st - then doing flat bench - and then incline fly's. My upper chest is lacking size - tho i am making some progress.

Is there anything else i can add to my routine or switch something up to really focus things on my upper chest? Would it be beneficial to hit my upper chest twice every other week or would i just burn them out?

thanks for you time!
    ~Haz~

Trying to bring my delts up...I've backed off from focusing on overhead presses and more on dumbbell side/front/rear delt raises...any tips?
    NASM certified PT, PES, CES

Listen to your body, if it's hungry...feed it, if it's tired...rest it....train hard.....in iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Good diet but you gota watch the bad fats for long time useage hey if you like to use the toilet you better take in some veggies I use alot of green veggies

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Hey quincy

Thanks for helping us out!

I have a question regarding my upper chest. Right now i'm hitting my inclines as hard as i can 1st - then doing flat bench - and then incline fly's. My upper chest is lacking size - tho i am making some progress.

Is there anything else i can add to my routine or switch something up to really focus things on my upper chest? Would it be beneficial to hit my upper chest twice every other week or would i just burn them out?

thanks for you time!
    ~Haz~
    Ok sorry to sound like a broke record but this the only way to show you what I'm talking about BUY MY VIDEO it shows how to hit this area and more not just me working out but real info You just gota change elbow positions and the movement it self
    [url=http://www.quincytaylor.net/]Quincy Taylor IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN View Post
    Trying to bring my delts up...I've backed off from focusing on overhead presses and more on dumbbell side/front/rear delt raises...any tips?
    You got it down keep doing what your doing throw in some free weight military press and your done look at my workouts on this site

LOVE the help your are giving QT!

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Quincy Taylor View Post
    You got it down keep doing what your doing throw in some free weight military press and your done look at my workouts on this site
    Appreciate it bro....def great having you here on the boards.
    NASM certified PT, PES, CES

Listen to your body, if it's hungry...feed it, if it's tired...rest it....train hard.....in iron.