Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new face on forum

hey steve namat

just heard about you are part of the team and man i am so proud to know you and have trained with you keep doing you and hope to talk and see you soon god bless

a little more mass, slightly bigger calves and a little less water and i think you'll easily place in the top 3. personally i think you looked freaking great at the arnold and should of moved up a few spots. just out of curiosity what was you bf% right before the show
    Last edited by PT; 03-20-2009 at 03:15 AM.
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Johnnie O Jackson!! sweeeet, big fan.....apparently i'm a fan of texan bodybuilders.....*contemplates* Ronnie, Branch, and You are badass.....love the Hardcore training insane

Quote Originally Posted by johnniejackson View Post
    just heard about you are part of the team and man i am so proud to know you and have trained with you keep doing you and hope to talk and see you soon god bless
    Thank you for the kind words bro! I wish you the very best and I hope that you'll qualify to the O very soon (maybe in NY) and you can bring your best onto stage in September!

I want to do the Dexter Jackson Classic and the Tampa Pro in August. The under 202 again. And hopefully I'll qualify to the 202 Showdown and we'll meet in Vegas!!!

Take care my friend!
    [url]www.stevenamat.com[/url]
    [URL="http://www.probodybuilding.com/community/Steve_Namat"]www.probodybuilding.com/community/Steve_Namat[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.myspace.com/stevenamat"]www.myspace.com/stevenamat[/URL]

i am thinking about doing the N.Y.Pro in May after not qualifying for the olympia at the arnold ,but what do you guys think about my look at the arnold and what do you suggest i do different i am curious keep it real now i am not sensative haha
    I thought you looked your best ever at the ASC this year!

If you want some constructive criticism I'll throw this out there....I've always said if you came in a little tighter and dryer in the glutes and had a little more quad and ham separation that it would do wonders and send you way up in the placings. Maybe a little dryer in the back as well, particularly in the lower back. Even so, your back looked really good this year, and your chest looked extra striated in the most muscular poses!

Anyway, just my .02c.....

Hey IFFB PRO Johnnie O. Jacson here i will soon be on the live chat with a pro looking forward to answering questions and reading the good and bad comments so just bring what you got
    Wow a fellow Texan...glad to have ya hear and look forward to learning from ya. Got to see you at the Arnold...you def should have placed higher but it was a tough class this year.
    NASM certified PT, PES, CES

Listen to your body, if it's hungry...feed it, if it's tired...rest it....train hard.....in iron.

thank you

i like to thank all for your comments keep them coming and is there any questions for me i am here all year and oh yeah my body % was around 5 %

can you please let me know what you think about my diet? im trying to bulk but also keep it clean to avoid fat gain. im about 205lbs with around 12%

Meal 1 6:30am
    1 bowl of oats
    6 whole omega eggs
    1 banana
    2 Tbs fish oil

Meal 2 10am
    2 slices of whole weat bread
    10oz 99% fat turky breast
    lettuce & tomatoe
    1 Tbs mustard
    1 bannana

Meal 3 1pm
    2 slices whole weat bread
    1 can tuna
    lettuce
    low fat mayonaise
    protein shake 50gp

Meal 4 4pm
    12-14oz chicken or fish
    10oz brown rice
    8oz steamed vegies

Meal 5 6:30pm
    1 can of tuna
    1 banana

Meal 6 9pm pwo slin
    protein and carb shake 50g pro 50g carb
    2Tbs flax

Meal 7 10pm
    8oz turkey
    6oz steamed vegies
    8oz brown rice

i like to thank all for your comments keep them coming and is there any questions for me i am here all year and oh yeah my body % was around 5 %
    Question for ya...being that I'm 6'2" and weighing in around 245 these days in my off season..I'm going back to an old power lifting routine to add some thickness and denstiy on my tall frame. What would you recommend for someone wanting to bring up his back but that has 2 herniated disc in his lower back?
    NASM certified PT, PES, CES

Listen to your body, if it's hungry...feed it, if it's tired...rest it....train hard.....in iron.

to cc10

your diet looks good to lean out but not so good to bulk or gain mass you need to add steak and white or baked potatoes to your diet at least 2 of your meals just my opinion, johnnie