Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Tasting Protein Powder, MRP or Weight Gainer

Talking Best Tasting Protein Powder, MRP or Weight Gainer

This thread is designed to know what really taste's good or if you have a killer shake recipe post it.

Muscle milk all taste good to me. I also never get sick of Cinnamon Bun flavored Up Your Mass from MHP it's tasty even in water.

i like muscle techs, mass -tech and i also drink gallons and gallons of whole milk.

BSN Syntha 6 all the way.

The Chocolate Mint is to die for!!!! Mix it with liquid egg whites, ice, 1 pack of equal, and it's delicious!!

I'll try that

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post

The Chocolate Mint is to die for!!!! Mix it with liquid egg whites, ice, 1 pack of equal, and it's delicious!!
    I would have to Agree I like strawberry and peanut butter cup.

not to down talk Muscle tech but they use High Fructose Corn Syrup for their sweetener if HFCS bug i would stay clear. if not their not bad but Muscle Tech can be pricey

Quote Originally Posted by Maximusmac View Post
    I would have to Agree I like strawberry and peanut butter cup.

not to down talk Muscle tech but they use High Fructose Corn Syrup for their sweetener if HFCS bug i would stay clear. if not their not bad but Muscle Tech can be pricey

My husband loves the strawberry, and we both like a scoop of real PB mixed with the chocolate better than the PB cup.

Haven't tried the banana or cappucino yet, but I hear that cappucino is awesome.

Tries a bunch at the Arnold. I like th e Whacky flavors too. Star Chem is coming out with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Flavor. It tasted just like the name. Not Bad. Proto Whey was good and had good ingredients as well.

Dymatize has a great Berry Flavored MRP thats low carp and Champions Chocolate is very consistent.

The best tasting is Muscle Milk. But the best tasting and with less fat is Optimum's choc.

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post

You aint lying sister. The syntha 6 is good shiznit. I also love chocolate milk flavor muscle milk with a giant spoon of natty peanut butter. Another really good protein is AST brand VP2 whey isolate. What I like about it is it's nice and thin. Not a lot of flavor, but real good quality protein that doesn't give you that bloated feeling what so ever.