Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a Mod?

Need a Mod?

If you guys need a Mod for this section i'd be happy to apply.

I have competed in power lifting for 7 years and i have also judged in several Federations.

Overload would be a great choice.

I agree, good bro here!

Yes Overload would be a great choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    If you guys need a Mod for this section i'd be happy to apply.

I have competed in power lifting for 7 years and i have also judged in several Federations.

I agree.

Overload would be perfect for this.

DIV

Ive posted on forums before where forum moderators were completely anonymous and had no pictures, qualifications, or anything to prove they are fit to be a moderator.

I think it would be nice if all of the moderators were verified as an expert in their designated subforums category of discusson. This could be done in private by forum admin and be just between those applying for modship and the admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbombz View Post
    Ive posted on forums before where forum moderators were completely anonymous and had no pictures, qualifications, or anything to prove they are fit to be a moderator.

I think it would be nice if all of the moderators were verified as an expert in their designated subforums category of discusson. This could be done in private by forum admin and be just between those applying for modship and the admin.
    I can easily supply enough verification for this, to admin only.

Pics, records, trophys, videos...etc.

I have all my membership cards for competing and judging in 4 different federations.

I don't claim to be an expert, by any means, but i've been doing this a long time and have trained hundreds of men and women for power lifting and olympic lifting.

hey, no problem. just between you and admin. like i said. just to maintain site credibility is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbombz View Post
    hey, no problem. just between you and admin. like i said. just to maintain site credibility is all.
    I agree with you for sure.

Too many boards have Mods who really haven't competed on a high level, or at all.

I sent all my stuff to Admin, he can decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    I agree with you for sure.

Too many boards have Mods who really haven't competed on a high level, or at all.

I sent all my stuff to Admin, he can decide.

I got your back O. You'd be great for the job, very easy personality and you know what you speak of.