Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ProBodybuilding.com Contest Ideas!! Check it out.. give feedback PLEASE!

ProBodybuilding.com Contest Ideas!! Check it out.. give feedback PLEASE!

Hey guys and gals. I have thought long and hard about this and wanted to get feed back. Below you will find our Contest Schedule for ProBodybuilding.com Let me know what you all think and also give me ideas on how to spread the word OR let me know if you all think the word will spread on its own. Here it is:

Total Monthly Prize money: 25k

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) Amateur Physique Contest.

- First Place winner in BOTH divisions will win their very own HD Video Profile! We will have a film crew go to your town/gym to film your own personal Video Profile which will be forever posted at ProBodybuilding.com’s WINNERS Gallery!
    - Winners will be called by one of our IFBB Pro’s to be informed of their WIN!
    - Winners will be sent a ProBodybuilding.com Award Certificate along with their winner’s check.
    - The first 3 Places will be automatically qualified to enter into our Finals Competition for a chance to win a $10,000 Grand Prize ProBodybuilding.com Sponsorship Contract!

Total Prize Money: 9k
    Bi-Weekly (20 winners each Month)

Men’s
    1st – $1,000
    2nd - $500
    3rd - $400
    4th – $250
    5th – $100

Women’s
    1st – $1,000
    2nd - $500
    3rd - $400
    4th – $250
    5th – $100

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) Hott Bikini & Hunks in Trunks Model Search.

- First Place winner in BOTH divisions will win their very own HD Video Profile! We will have a film crew go to your town/gym to film your own personal Video Profile which will be forever posted at ProBodybuilding.com’s WINNERS Gallery!
    - Winners will be sent a ProBodybuilding.com Award Certificate along with their winner’s check.
    - The first 3 Places will be automatically qualified to enter into our Finals Competition for a chance to win a $10,000 Grand Prize ProBodybuilding.com Sponsorship Contract!

Total Prize Money: 8k
    Bi-Weekly (20 winners each Month)

Men’s
    1st – $800
    2nd - $500
    3rd - $350
    4th – $250
    5th – $100

Women’s
    1st – $800
    2nd - $500
    3rd - $350
    4th – $250
    5th – $100

ProBodybuilding.com Presents: The March 2009 (Sponsors Name Here) 8 Week Transformation Challenge.

Total Prize Money: 8k
    Monthly (20 winners each Month)

Men’s
    1st – $1,500
    2nd - $1000
    3rd - $500
    4th – $400
    5th – $200
    6th – $150
    7th – $100
    8th – $50
    9th – $50
    10th – $50

Women’s
    1st – $1,500
    2nd - $1000
    3rd - $500
    4th – $400
    5th – $200
    6th – $150
    7th – $100
    8th – $50
    9th – $50
    10th – $50

Maria is offline 2009 CBBF Canadian Natural Physique Overall Bodybuilding Champion
    Wow, that looks great! Very well thought out. What a great incentive for those thinking about doing something. A little bit for everyone!

Let me know what I gotta do to enter the amateur physique contest!! Its nice that you have so many opportunities for every one and where they are at in there development... I will try my best!!!

Very awesome opportunities! I think that this kind of stuff will bring a TON of people to the site. I can't wait to get it started, I'm ready!

great deal B. this is a great oppertunity for alot of people
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Perfection at its best as always.... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripitupbaby View Post
    Very awesome opportunities! I think that this kind of stuff will bring a TON of people to the site. I can't wait to get it started, I'm ready!
    Well chalk all the 1st places to Rip she will dominate this contest.

I don't like this contest it will make us out ourselves. Maybe we have best poster award?

jt

The VIEWERS of the SITE will chose the winners. Each day members can vote for someone in each catagory. After the end of the contest, we will post the actual votes and list the winners. It will be totally fair.... There is NO reason to for it not to be.

Bc

lol! this apply to powerlifters?

Love the detail that you went into in the OP. A good variety of categories and frequency to keep interest high, as well.
    Dream Job