Thread: Opinion on what the gerneral loss/gain test mg is?

Opinion on what the gerneral loss/gain test mg is?

Right now I am @ 1,500 mg a week and feel very good on that amount. I went to 1,000 mg a week and felt weak compared to 1,500 mg. At what point do you believe the side effects or health concerns outweigh upping the dosage?

jt

there is not set amount and everyone is different. myself, i need about 1500mgs a week to have decent gains but i know others that can have the same basic gains off 500mgs a week. it all depends on you bro but the goal is to find the lowest dose that will allow you to grow
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

ok cool, I am getting great results from 1,500, but my question is, how much better do they get if say you up it to 2,500 3,000 is the difference really that big ?

jt

Quote Originally Posted by jtsunami View Post
    ok cool, I am getting great results from 1,500, but my question is, how much better do they get if say you up it to 2,500 3,000 is the difference really that big ?

jt
    holy god man LOL - The most i've run was 750mg's a week. My father has ran 1000mg's/wk and loved it. His HRT doctor almost went through the roof LOL!

I'd have to agree with PT..... i think the important thing is to start small and when you gain experience you can begin to experiment. NO ONE should start at 750-1000mg's a week but over time as experience grows...... i don't see anything wrong with it. It's more of a personal choice..... as far as your question goes. Some people have little side effects and other get puffy nipples from looking at a test bottle LOL...... as long as you can handle the side effects and your making good gains..... you've hit a good dosage.

I do think however that cycles over 1000mg's a week should be limited to 12-16 weeks and no longer. Blood thickening may become an issue.....

~Haz~

I know JT is not a first time user by any means...he is not a newbie.

JT, the difference would be huge if you went up that high...but as you know the side effect risk will be far greater too.

An amp a day of Testoviron is hard to beat IMO, but it is not for most.

[url=http://www.probodybuilding.com/articles/probodybuilding.com-editorials/the-truth.php]The Truth[/url]

Hey guys thx for the replies, sorry I haven't logged in here in a few days.

But that is awesome, if the gains would be huge. That is also a lot of shots, of 1 amp a day.

Marsh I hate taking anti-E's too they make me feel like shit and my arm pits sweat.

Yeah I agree about the lowest dosage you can get gains off of, I just want to experiment ya know ? Like what would I feel like @ 3,000 mg. I was thinking of trying this one sources T-500 that is suppose to be painless. So if it is 500 mg a ml that will be easy to get in 3 grams a week in like 4 shots or something.

jt

Quote Originally Posted by jtsunami View Post
    Hey guys thx for the replies, sorry I haven't logged in here in a few days.

But that is awesome, if the gains would be huge. That is also a lot of shots, of 1 amp a day.

Marsh I hate taking anti-E's too they make me feel like shit and my arm pits sweat.

Yeah I agree about the lowest dosage you can get gains off of, I just want to experiment ya know ? Like what would I feel like @ 3,000 mg. I was thinking of trying this one sources T-500 that is suppose to be painless. So if it is 500 mg a ml that will be easy to get in 3 grams a week in like 4 shots or something.

jt

I'm watching this thread closely..... i'm very interested in higher doses. It's just wayyyyy too expensive for me considering my source. I know my fathers HRT doc is insanely against anything over 500mg's a week lol.... Like i said tho..... i've gone over that myself. My blood work was all good - tho my doc almost fell off his stool when he saw my test levels LOL.

If you end up running 3000/wk - could you start a jornal? It's not something i hear about everyday so that would be beneficial for me..... idunno about anyone else?

good luck man! oh and for the record..... i didn't think he was a no0b..... i was just expressing my thoughts incase anyone new to this was reading this thread.

~Haz~

Yeah Hazzard sure will. Right now I can't cause I am using 250/mg amps, I would have to get some of Ant T-500 500 mg per ml stuff, cause I can't take all that oil if it's just 250mg a week. Sure feel great now on 1,500 mg though.

Just a Q for Marsh, why do you do 1,350, how is your gear dosed that you settled on that dose, are you left with half empty amps ?

jt

Agreed; you should start a journal for personal/future reference bro.. interesting, nonetheless! Personally, though, I would not run such high dosages not because of being closed-minded, but because the economy is doing not so well!

Keep us posted!

Best of lucks,
    Max