Thread: lori

lori

just wanted to let you know i love the video. your an inspiration to male and females alike and your definatly an asset to this board. i urge anyone who has not already seen it to view it along with the others
    Last edited by PT; 12-12-2008 at 04:43 PM.
    [url]www.steroid.com[/url]

Lori is an awesome lady and a great bodybuilder...we're lucky to have her on here.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate that!

I liked the way the vid profile turned out...although it's always kind of weird to see yourself talking on a video.

Thanks to AJ for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to being a part of this site as it continues to grow.

Yup great vid Lor! You did a great job!!! Props girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IslandGirl View Post
    Yup great vid Lor! You did a great job!!! Props girl!!!
    Thanks Tracy!!

Lori, your video is being touched up and will be up tomorrow. We are having some image issues for your thumbnail also... but we will have it fixed soon.

Also, I wanted to say " I thought you WERE GREAT!!!!!!! " You are an asset to this website and will be an inspiration to SO many people soon! GREAT JOB and thank you for being a part of this great new adventure!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Lori, your video is being touched up and will be up tomorrow. We are having some image issues for your thumbnail also... but we will have it fixed soon.

Also, I wanted to say " I thought you WERE GREAT!!!!!!! " You are an asset to this website and will be an inspiration to SO many people soon! GREAT JOB and thank you for being a part of this great new adventure!

Brian

Thanks for the opportunity Brian!