Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im here if anyone has any questions for me

Im here if anyone has any questions for me

Hey its fri morning anyone got any questions for me
    QT

this might seem simple to you but im just begining to learn about proper dieting and im very confused with certain aspects of it. let me start by saying that im 18 years old and im about 205 with 12%bf. now my question is concerning pwo nutrition. i have read different places that tell you to eat fruit or some kind of cards 45min after working out then protein 1hour after working out while others say to consume them both asap. if you can clear this up for me that would be great

Whats up Quincy! Hey, I got a question:

Are you taking this year off? If so, when are we going to see you on stage again?

while i got you here i have 2 more questions for you. most importantly, do you ever get sugar cravings and if so what do you do about them? have you found any certain foods will help? secondly, what are your views on meal replacements? im in my 1st semester of college and its 100% impossible for me to get my 6 meals in on monday, wednesdays the thursdays because im totally swamped those days. thanks alot for any help or advice you may offer.

how can one bring out the bicep peak? My bi's are pretty big but have very little peak to speak of....i know you can shape it with synthol but i'm not that developed yet

Also....To Keto or not to Keto??? I personally really don't want to go low carb like that for my prep. I did last year for a time and that's what failed me....i couldn't workout and have my intense crazy sessions like i usually do....and it made me really depressed....which ended with 2 jars of natty PB and 3 lbs of strawberries.....and then a whole plethora of things the next day. I just don't think the way i train is conducive to it.....thoughts?

Ok I eat protein and carbs as fast as I can right after I work out the fruit is up to you

Yes Iam taking this year off last year was bad for me in more ways than one also I have a small pec tear I will be getting fixed.Dude I have not taken a year off since 96 been doing 2-3 show every year since 90 will come back much stronger in 2010 ironman

Sugar cravings try sugar free popsicles Wal-Mart or fruit meal replacements work great

No synthol check out my video shows how to get that peak old school ways are the best no one trains any more just moving weights as heavy as you can gota make the mind muscle connection

keto never used it give me more info

Keto is that Dave Palumbo diet thing.....essentially zero carbs as i understand it which then after a time makes your body run on fats for fuel?

*goes to check video*

Dont have any questions yet but its great to see you here Quincy...

I know nothing about Keto if your talking about carb depleting this I do know I cut my carbs for every show I have done but I never go zero at least keep in the oat meal. Body fat will drop take in good fats like nuts avocadoes